Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 02:31 AM

Default Re: How Important is a Woman\'s Weight

I trust her 100% not to cheat on me. She never would in a million years based on how our relationship is now. Everything she has done is based in love and she always makes sure that i am okay. if she wanted to do this guy, she would simply tell me and we would discuss. No secrecy. To be honest - i would tell her that if it made her happy to enjoy herself.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Field Marshall Obvious: If she's attractive to you, then it doesn't matter at all. (PS. This is so darn obvious, he got a temporary field promotion)

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder why somebody so confident is asking questions like this to us, of all people.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I trust her 100% not to cheat on me. She never would in a million years based on how our relationship is now. Everything she has done is based in love and she always makes sure that i am okay. if she wanted to do this guy, she would simply tell me and we would discuss. No secrecy. To be honest - i would tell her that if it made her happy to enjoy herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh come on what the [censored]. You HAVE to have some pride. You're telling me it wouldn't hurt your feelings for your wife who you love oh so much to start getting plowed by some random guy, and take his seconds? Explain yourself.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:35 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]

so if your bf told you about some random chick he was flirting with online and then asked you if you thought she'd be attracted to him when they met in person ... no big deal?

[/ QUOTE ]
no , i didn't say that. i'm not talking about me. the OP doesn't have a problem with it, so why should it be a big deal ? i was just saying i can understand the situation. i didn't say i would feel the same way.

but i imagine if i told my boyfriend it wouldn't bother me, and then he did, it wouldn't be a big deal. however i am not like that, because i am insecure and jealous, so i am not a good example.

i think it is completely possible for these things to happen in a relationsihp and for it to be okay, though. it all depends on the people involved.

just because i would get jealous of my bf talking to some girl doesn't mean he would get jealous of me talking to some guy. i am sure this can go either way depending on the individual and the situation.

i just think it is dumb to try to convince someone something is wrong with their relationship when they are obviously aware of what is happening and saying they're ok with it.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:37 AM

you know that scene in sideways , where the husband catches his wife doing it with that one dude ?

and then they show them having sex later and he's all like ungh ungh u whore, and she's all like ungh ungh you caught me [censored] him i'm a bad girl ungh ungh. or whatever.

that's kinda hot.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i just think it is dumb to try to convince someone something is wrong with their relationship when they are obviously aware of what is happening and saying they're ok with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

in this particular case, i agree ... however, there are many other scenarios where i would disagree.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

in this particular case, i agree ... however, there are many other scenarios where i would disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm yeah. i was speaking more about this specifically, but with general terms. i agree.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:42 AM

That's one of the most hilariously gross scenes in all of film.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you know that scene in sideways , where the husband catches his wife doing it with that one dude ?

and then they show them having sex later and he's all like ungh ungh u whore, and she's all like ungh ungh you caught me [censored] him i'm a bad girl ungh ungh. or whatever.

that's kinda hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially the way you tell it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2005, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That's one of the most hilariously gross scenes in all of film.

[/ QUOTE ]
it's my favorite.! i'm touching my weiner just thinking about it.