Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2005, 11:53 AM

Default Frustration with Belle Rock Gaming(TGC and Lucky Nugget)

I have accounts at TGC and Lucky Nugget. I have been playing at Lucky Nugget in recent weeks. I sent an email asking about software changes and was told that Lucky Nugget was merging with TGC. They asked if I wished to have my account balance transferred. Email signed by Annili.

I made a withdrawal of my balance because I like to do my own bookkeeping. This withdrawal was requested on September 21st.

I sent two emails-- where is my money? I got no replies.

I telephoned them on 9/27 and spoke to Lester who told me that there was a mechanical error in processing, the numbers on my Neteller account were wrong. I know that they have the correct account number because they are ordinarily able to process withdrawals and deposit without requesting it.

However, I gave Lester my account number and email address which he repeated at least 4 times and told me that he had entered my number and I could expect the funds in Neteller in 48 hours.

I had not received it this morning which was 72 hours later and I telephoned again. I spoke to Annili who again confirmed my Neteller account number and told me that processing would take another 48 to 72 hours.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!

This is not my last $200, but I would expect that Belle Rock Gaming which is the power behind these poker sites would be less intrangisent and get my money to Neteller in a timely mannner.

Of course I will continue to broadcast this tale of woe on message boards until I receive my money.

cat923
Old 10-03-2005, 08:31 AM

Default Re: Frustration with Belle Rock Gaming(TGC and Lucky Nugget)

Hey cat923,

You should have received your funds at this stage. Please let us know if there's anything else you require any assistance with and we'll be more than happy to help you.