Two Plus Two Older Archives

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 06:12 PM
Brown Thumb Brown Thumb is offline
Senior Member

Location: I love P.O.T.
Default Banned at Poo Mountain

I am BrownThumb from UB, BigBet, AbsolutePoker, and many other sites. Anyone that has played with me knows I am a total jackass, but I have a lot of fun.

I raise almost every hand preflop, and most hands postflop. For some reason, this irritates many players. It shouldn't because I always lose my money (even after the times I run $50.00 up to $1,500). I always lose.

Anyway, I have been banned from Poker Mountain.

Initially, I had my chat blocked for typing "This place is Poo Mountain." I did not type any other insults to any of the other players. (Anyone who plays with me knows this is unusual because I smoke a lot of POT and start talking trash.) Anyways, at Poo Mountain, I was minding my manners.

My chat was blocked. So, without chatting, I managed to get banned because I was playing No Limit and I raised all-in every hand.

For some reason, this got a lot of complaints. I don't know why because I was losing and reloading. Everyone should have been having fun like me who was smoking pot.

Poo Mountain needs to liven up.

I will go back to losing my money at Absolute and UB.

[ QUOTE ]
Old 02-16-2005, 06:16 PM
Baulucky Baulucky is offline
Senior Member

Location: MARS
Default Re: Banned at Poo Mountain

Time to sit on your brown thumb.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:18 PM
smartalecc5 smartalecc5 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Chicago

u deserve it brownthumb
Old 02-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Yads Yads is offline
Senior Member

Is this a joke? What's with this rash of first time posters coming in and basing upstart sites?
Old 02-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Brown Thumb Brown Thumb is offline
Senior Member

Location: I love P.O.T.

[ QUOTE ]
u deserve it brownthumb

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Because I smoke P.O.T.? What do you have against that?

What is wrong with going all-in every hand? I did not call anyone else names.

I am smoking P.O.T. right now.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:24 PM
gila gila is offline
Member

Whether he deserves it or not for some other reason, he certainly does not deserve to get kicked off for going all-in every hand. That is an option on NL holdem.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Brown Thumb Brown Thumb is offline
Senior Member

Location: I love P.O.T.

[ QUOTE ]
Is this a joke? What's with this rash of first time posters coming in and basing upstart sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you stupid? I got banned. I am just reporting the facts. One fact is that I smoke pot. One fact is that I typed into chat that "this is PooMountain." Another fact is that I had no chat and got banned for going all in every hand.

I still want to play at poo mountain, but my reinstatement request was denied.

I play a lot at Absolute and UB. I am a regular player and I always lose, but people make good money off me. I would think a site wants my business.
Old 02-16-2005, 06:25 PM
eric5148 eric5148 is offline
Member

Location: Paradise 1/2

What's your screen name on UB?
Old 02-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Brown Thumb Brown Thumb is offline
Senior Member

Location: I love P.O.T.

[ QUOTE ]
What's your screen name on UB?

[/ QUOTE ]

Brown Thumb
Old 02-16-2005, 06:29 PM
EliteNinja EliteNinja is offline
Senior Member

Location: Vancouver, Canada

Yeah, going all-in all the time in NL is a legal move.
I don't see why one should get banned for it.
Closed Thread