Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: 1
1. Stairway To Heaven :: Led Zeppelin 93 93.94%
16. Jessica :: Allman Brothers Band 6 6.06%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-25-2005, 02:54 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: Mario and Sonic

mario world was the best for me by a mile. i'm sure a lot of people like mario64 best too. why can't anybody make a decent poll?
Old 08-25-2005, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mario world was the best for me by a mile. i'm sure a lot of people like mario64 best too. why can't anybody make a decent poll?

[/ QUOTE ]
I hated Mario64. If you like that style of game, then Mario Sunshine on the Cube is infinitely better.
Old 08-25-2005, 02:59 PM

Oh yeah, and I'll jump on the Mario World for SNES bandwagon. This was clearly the best Mario game (unless you can count MarioKart).
Old 08-25-2005, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, and I'll jump on the Mario World for SNES bandwagon. This was clearly the best Mario game (unless you can count MarioKart).

[/ QUOTE ]

That was definitely a great game, but i think it is hard to beat being able to fly for the first time in a mario game. I'm really not sure which i played more though since i spent countless hours playing both.

Old 08-25-2005, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was definitely a great game, but i think it is hard to beat being able to fly for the first time in a mario game. I'm really not sure which i played more though since i spent countless hours playing both.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, but Yoshi! Come on.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yoshi is very hard to beat. Spitting turtles out? Damn...
Old 08-25-2005, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sonic was all the same lame [censored] over and over again. Mario is the all-time greatest.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true at all. I think Sonic games generally had more variety to them. Some of the most amazingly creative levels I've ever seen were in Sonic games. And Sonic games had unique bosses, something the Mario series never grasped [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Both series are among the best ever. I won't allow baseless disrespecting of either one!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:20 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

[ QUOTE ]
I hated Mario64. If you like that style of game, then Mario Sunshine on the Cube is infinitely better.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you're not an m64 fan. i have friends that are, and they found it to be infinitely better than sunshine. your sunshine comment may be true for non-m64 fans though.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, you're not an m64 fan. i have friends that are, and they found it to be infinitely better than sunshine. your sunshine comment may be true for non-m64 fans though.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess so.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You forgot to mention the cape, and the alternate routes to take in levels and on the map. Clearly SMW is the best game.