Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Oh Boy, why is Pay Pro Doing this

I was frustrated with the service of Intertops and when I cashed out, nothing told me it was accepted and my account was still full. I did this multiple times. I finally got a series of E-Mails from PayPro Concerning the matter. Heres the first:
-----------------

Dear XXX,

Thank you for contacting Transaction Customer Service at Pay-Pro.

This is with reference to the query regarding your Intertops Poker account "XXX". We would like to inform you that your cash out dated 05/31/05 for US$500.00 requested via "Intertops Sports Book" has been approved and processed on 05/31/05. You should receive the funds in the next 2-6 hour.

For more information regarding the cash out from "Intertops Sports Book" account to NETeller account you need to contact "Intertops Sports Book" at 1-866-546-0406.

Note: For security purposes, cash out requests are submitted to our internal review team for approval before they are processed. This normally takes 24-48 hours. Once approved, your funds are issued to you according to the payment method you selected.

Contact us anytime, we are available 24/7 to assist you with your cashier related questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Raaj
Transaction Customer Service
Pay-Pro
info@pay-pro.com
Main Tel : +350-41120
Toll Free: +1 (877)-776-1204 (US and Canada only)
http://www.pay-pro.com
----------

This e-mail was in response to one I sent, that must have been forwarded by the Intertops team.

Here's the next e-mail I got shortly after:
-------------
Dear XXX,

A temporary hold has been placed on your account and further verification of your identity is requested.

Our security system generates alerts in order to protect the integrity of the financial information used at our sites, to ensure the safety of players transacting with us. When an alert is received, we request our customers to become our Preferred Members to re-activate the account.

To re-activate your account:

1. Go to: http://www.pay-pro.com/preferred_member.html
2. Print out the Preferred Members Application Form
3. Fill it in and sign it.
4. Send this form as a scanned file to efax@pay-pro.com. In addition, send a front and back copy of the credit card or a void check (whichever is used) and a government issued ID (Driver's License, Passport).

Alternatively, you may fax the documents requested at fax number +1 (888) 542-7009. If you are selecting the fax option, please make sure that the faxed copy is light and all required information is legible.

In addition to re-activating your account, becoming a Preferred Player will make you part of an elite group that enjoys the ease of faster cash outs and increased purchase limits. Further, once your documents are received and are in order, we will credit your account with $10 as bonus.

Information submitted to us is kept private and confidential and will not be made available to any third parties.

Please address your Email/Fax to the attention of the undersigned, so that receipt can be confirmed.

Thank you for your cooperation!

vanitajg g g
Credit Team
Pay-Pro
ts@pay-pro.com (for emails)
efax@pay-pro.com (for documents)
+1 (866) 299-8893 (Toll free for US and Canada only)
+350 41003 (International Rates Apply)

*Please include your full name, telephone number and account name with all documents sent.
--------------
I DO NOT WANT TO DO THIS! Why should I have to. I'm not even a high volume player. Additionally, I am only 19, will this cause a problem?!

Shortly after that, here came the third E-Mail, which was the exact same and from the exact same person as the first one. I guess I sent it to intertops customer service twice.

Here is my fourth E-Mail:
----------------------
Dear XXX,

Thank you for contacting Transaction Customer Service at Pay-Pro.

This is in regards to your account "XXX" at IntertopsPoker.

Please note that your cash out dated 05/31/05 13:51:55 for US$ 500.00 requested via Intertops has been approved and processed on 05/31/05 15:00:11. You should receive the funds in the next 1 hour after approval.

Note: For security purposes, cash out requests are submitted to our internal review team for approval before they are processed. This normally takes 24-48 hours. Once approved, your funds are issued to you according to the payment method you selected.

Note: You have requested cashout to your Intertops account and not the Neteller account.

We would like to inform you that you will enjoy the following benefits for being the preferred member.

1) Higher Purchase Limits
2) Faster Cash Outs
3) You get $10.00 once you become preferred member
4) Special Bonus Promotions would be Intimated

Preferred member application form has been sent to your registered email address.

Contact us anytime, we are available 24/7 to assist you with your cashier related questions and suggestions.

Sincerely,

Vanita
Transaction Customer Service
Pay-Pro
info@pay-pro.com
Main Tel : +350-41120
Toll Free: +1 (877)-776-1204 (US and Canada only)
--------------
What the hell? Now I don't have to become a preferred member?

Lastly, I got a fifth one that said I should correspond using my registered e-mail address. My registered e-mail address has nothing to do with PayPro, just intertops. Furthermore, Intertops had been sending me the same message at the end of every e-mail. I have been using the correct one, but why would I get an e-mail from paypro telling me this.

Anyway, the bottom line is I do not want to send this kind of information. I know it is probably harmless, but I would undoubtedly prefer to not send something like SS Number and Driver Liscence! What security threat would they be concerned about?
Old 05-31-2005, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Oh Boy, why is Pay Pro Doing this

I just got off the phone with both intertops and paypro. Pay Pro informed me that nothing has happened and the money is in my intertops account and I should request again. Intertops told me it just takes 48 hours. Whatever, I think its clear niether tole me anything there.