Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Am I being Unorthodox?

I just recently started playing poker with and they are pretty cool. My first set of friends in college are getting old. They are boring, don’t do their homework(bad influence) and are fags.

Over the past two nights i have won 38 bucks off these guys in a 5 buck buy in game. I act like i dont care about the money when i win. Giving out poker tips and being very nice to everyone. At the end of the game when there are about only 3 or 4 people left I usually give out a few bucks to some of the kids sitting there watching so they can play. LOL, they win a few small pots off the other big stacks and I always clean them out by the end of the night giving me a huge return on my investment.

HOW MUCH SHOULD I LOSE BACK TO THEM?

I mean I don’t want to take their money... There is one seriously obnoxious kid that hasn’t played for 2 weeks because he is addicted( I would take ever cent he has because he is stupid and ties to give others tips while they play)

Whats the move?
Old 02-25-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Am I being Unorthodox?

you sound like yet another generic college kid that thinks hes hot [censored] and needs to ask "OH MAN I CRUSH THE [censored] OUT OF THESE KIDS, SHOULD I INTENTIONALLY LOSE"

if you really are crushing the game then keep up the good work, and find better competition at a higher limit elsewhere as well. seriously these kinds of posts are becoming really obnoxious.
Old 02-25-2005, 07:43 PM

I am not going to try to lose to them to get more money in the long run. I mean to lose to them so I can keep playing because it is fun... *sigh* i guess some people just cant see this.

*cough* who has more posts *cough*
Old 02-25-2005, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh SNAP!

Just kidding

On another note, I too play a ton at college, and I'd say find yourself another game. I'm not telling you to only play the new game, but find a new group of people and play with them, seems like you don't really like the guys your playing with, even though they're easy money. I find that playing against other players of my skill level is alot more fun and more rewarding when you win.
Old 02-25-2005, 08:11 PM

$0
Old 02-25-2005, 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
$0

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow. That's a refreshingly concise and eloquent response. You don't see that very often. (Including this post, I guess.)
Well done.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:08 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]
I just recently started playing poker with and they are pretty cool. My first set of friends in college are getting old. They are boring, don’t do their homework(bad influence) and are fags.

Over the past two nights i have won 38 bucks off these guys in a 5 buck buy in game. I act like i dont care about the money when i win. Giving out poker tips and being very nice to everyone. At the end of the game when there are about only 3 or 4 people left I usually give out a few bucks to some of the kids sitting there watching so they can play. LOL, they win a few small pots off the other big stacks and I always clean them out by the end of the night giving me a huge return on my investment.

HOW MUCH SHOULD I LOSE BACK TO THEM?

I mean I don’t want to take their money... There is one seriously obnoxious kid that hasn’t played for 2 weeks because he is addicted( I would take ever cent he has because he is stupid and ties to give others tips while they play)

Whats the move?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you got "ass" correct in your name. You won 38 bucks off these guys? Man, you should quit your job and devote your time to playing for 38 dollar prize pools against these guys.

Oh yeah, and mentioning that you're tired of your friends in college because they're "boring fags" isn't really the pinnacle of maturity. Good luck growing up, hope you aren't this way when you're 32.
Old 02-26-2005, 02:09 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: Who Has More Posts?

[ QUOTE ]
I am not going to try to lose to them to get more money in the long run. I mean to lose to them so I can keep playing because it is fun... *sigh* i guess some people just cant see this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you honestly believe that because you've posted more times than someone else that you are automatically wiser than they are? No, you're just more of a dumbass blowhard. Get a friggin clue you lamer.

p.s. And obviously since I have more posts than you, I MUST be right! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2005, 02:32 AM

Default Re: Who Has More Posts?

[ QUOTE ]
Do you honestly believe that because you've posted more times than someone else that you are automatically wiser than they are? No, you're just more of a dumbass blowhard. Get a friggin clue you lamer.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my early POTY nominee, gooooo gnu!

That honestly almost made me AOLOL!
Old 02-26-2005, 03:10 AM

Default Re: Smoore

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my early POTY nominee, gooooo gnu!

That honestly almost made me AOLOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

*bows* Pokah is nice, I luv pokah (rubs nipples)