Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 10-12-2005, 05:45 PM

Default Players, Party IS offerring rakeback directly

I posted this on another thread, but its at the end of another thread, no one seemed to have seen it, and all the postings today suggest no one has seen it.

History- long-time Party 4 tabler who plays for a living. I switched to Intertops about 3 months months ago and didn't play on party at all. The day the servers switched I deposited money on party and started playing there. 2 days ago I got an email from party. (Note: my party account was never signed up under an affiliate)

Highlights of the email:

Party is offerring me 6.6 cents per raked hand. The original language of the email was more ambiguous, but upon me sending a follow up email the terms became clear.

This offer is permanant.

Instead of just random customer service, Party assigned a specific person to handle all my questions. (Gave me her direct line and even her cell.... but it is an international # in Gibralter)

I'm purposely not copy-pasting the entire email. Every thread so far has at least five people stating the person is posting fake rumors. I get no joy out of creating false hope in a 2+2'er.

From the looks of it, I was one of the first people emailed with this offer, since it hasn't been plastered all over the place. Odds are it's a combination of both how long I've been with party, how much action I've had, the fact that I Was never signed up under an affiliate, and the fact that I hadn't played there in 3 months.

I'm guessing people can't get this if they are signed up under an affiliate.

This is what I believe party means in the official party statement when it says "Players can contact us directly at bonses@partypoker" etc.

Players shouldn't be worried whatsoever. Affiliates on the other hand, the jury is still out on.

Furthermore, the offer made although with the same language as the October pop-up, is not exclusive of that popup. Furthermore, if someone could explain that popup I would be appreciative. Mine states about 45k hands and I CAN get $1,605. I'm not going to waste my time on the offer if I don't understand why they say CAN instead of WILL.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:49 PM

Default Re: Players, Party IS offerring rakeback directly

What are you playing and what is your limit?

Can you email your contact and ask if the amount increases as you move up in limits?
Old 10-12-2005, 05:50 PM

This is very INTERESTING................
Old 10-12-2005, 05:52 PM

when i played on party i played .5/1, and usually just to clear bonuses. right now i 4 table 3/6 short and generate ~8k a month in MGR, but not on their site, so they have no reason to think i'm worth much to them.

i'm guessing i'm just kind of screwed here?
Old 10-12-2005, 05:55 PM

There was no differences in limit. Which of course got me to thinking of how I could 10 table 1/2.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:57 PM

Oh I forgot to mention they deposit the funds in your account the first day after the month.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party is offerring me 6.6 cents per raked hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

What limit is this at? At first glance, it appears to be a reasonable amount, but that would depend on the limit.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:06 PM

To clarify, Party's offer was in the form of the October promotion. Play xx hands and receive $xx. The math just works out to 6.6 cents/hand. In the past year I've put many hours in at all levels between 5/10 and 30/60.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To clarify, Party's offer was in the form of the October promotion. Play xx hands and receive $xx. The math just works out to 6.6 cents/hand. In the past year I've put many hours in at all levels between 5/10 and 30/60.

[/ QUOTE ]

In your original post, you said is was 6.6 cents per raked hand. I'm just trying to get some clarification here to do some calculations.

Thanks.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:37 PM

It is raked. And further clarification on this comment, if I play half the required hands, I get half the $. If I play double the required hands, I get double the $.