Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 08-05-2005, 06:51 PM

Default Re: jennicide returns!!

[ QUOTE ]
Since the website proves that jennicide is not hot, does this mean that all of the silly threads here will stop?

[/ QUOTE ]

heh..trolls like you are the reason I stopped posting on this forum initally all together. People like you are so superficial. If you want to go look at supermodels and 'hot' girls, open a magazine. This is poker thread not a "Hot Chick" thread. If it were, I wouldn't be under there, I'm a normal 21 year old girl that plays poker for a living.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:06 PM

There's a reason GSN wanted to have a video conference with her. They obviously liked what they saw, and so do I.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:55 PM

i was only being serious in the first part of my post really, in reality i'm probably more uncomfortable with the idea of being in a car that long with a stranger than you are, but anyone who has read the news journal enough to get a feel for their starting hand requirements for "news" articles knows i was completely serious about that part

if you don't mind i would like to confirm that you were in fact joking about drafting a bill and that you don't actually have any political experience or schooling?

for me personally, my poker "venture" is really not that time-consuming, so after reading what i assume to be a sarcastic remark i find myself asking the question "why can't i write a bill to legalize poker in delaware?" does anyone have any good answers to that question...or better yet does anyone have any advice or links to resources that would aid me in doing something like this? i have always been under the delusion that i write significantly better than the average person so really the only ingredient i think im missing is the technical knowledge of the law and the format of a modern written bill
Old 08-05-2005, 08:00 PM

Default Re: jennicide returns!! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky
Old 08-05-2005, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

heh..trolls like you are the reason I stopped posting on this forum initally all together. People like you are so superficial. If you want to go look at supermodels and 'hot' girls, open a magazine. This is poker thread not a "Hot Chick" thread. If it were, I wouldn't be under there, I'm a normal 21 year old girl that plays poker for a living.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are very full of yourself, aren't you?
Old 08-05-2005, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you don't mind i would like to confirm that you were in fact joking about drafting a bill and that you don't actually have any political experience or schooling?

[/ QUOTE ]

Joking? No..I was a political science and philosophy double major in college. Actually for a whole semester we had to practice drafting/amending bills. Anyone can submit a bill to the House/Senate. It does have to be signed from a representative of the House if it is a House bill, if it is a Senate bill, it must be signed by a state Senator. This website Delaware Legislature would be quite informative for you, if you wish to proceed in this matter.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are very full of yourself, aren't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I have enough class not to read a thread about another player, actually go to their website, then post a negative remark about it.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After seeing your website, wow what a stuck up bitch gold-digger. "She has since become the highest ranked female for online poker in tournaments." ahahaha, yeah and you can beat the stars 1/2. Please. Get back in the kitchen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont be such a dick dude.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After seeing your website, wow what a stuck up bitch gold-digger. "She has since become the highest ranked female for online poker in tournaments." ahahaha, yeah and you can beat the stars 1/2. Please. Get back in the kitchen.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...Did I give you a bad beat in a tournament or something? Haha...guy, if you don't like me, don't go to my website or read this thread. You've obviously wasted enough of your 'precious' time reading. Give me a break.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm...Did I give you a bad beat in a tournament or something? Haha...guy, if you don't like me, don't go to my website or read this thread. You've obviously wasted enough of your 'precious' time reading. Give me a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sense a kurosh v. jennicide 10k HU freezeout in the making.

Plenty of pics of both of them around, so someone pls make up a sweet battle poster!