Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 12-09-2005, 03:31 PM

Default Ann Coulter Shouted Down by \"Nazis\" at University of Connecticut

Bill O'Reilly went on call these "left-wing zealots" nazis. Funny how those on the right get offended when Bush is compared to Hitler. Invading third-world countries is more in line with acting like a Nazi than simply shouting "You suck" at someone. In fact O'Reilly's gross over-reaction is more in line with acting like a Nazi.

Ann Coulter has absolutely no class and is blatently rude to people, and O'Reilly is outraged when students don't treat her respect. Bill, I'll give you a hint why they don't treat her with respect, because she doesn't deserve it.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:37 PM

Default Re: Ann Coulter Shouted Down by \"Nazis\" at University of Connecticut

[ QUOTE ]
Bill, I'll give you a hint why they don't treat her with respect, because she doesn't deserve it.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you aren't prepared to give her the common decency of allowing an invited speaker to speak, don't invite her in the first place. It's childish an immature to try to shout her down when she was an invited speaker.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:38 PM

I detest Ann Coulter, and I agree that calling the people that shouted her down "Nazis" is out of line, but I think the behavior of the people that shouted her down is inexcusable. It's perfectly reasonable to boycott her speeces, or picket them if you don't like her views, but disrupting her speaking engagement to try to deny her her right to express her views is rude and childish.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:45 PM

I wonder how many people she's slept with. I'd wager triple digits.

Oh and as for the OP, two wrongs don't make a right. Let the sheeple listen to her drivel in peace.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:49 PM

It's funny because they give her more publicity now than if they didn't do anything at all. Is there any news story if 15 people show up to see her? I've never understood why people make such a big deal out of someone speaking. Whenever the KKK comes to town (no way comparing them to Ann Coulter), you get 1500 protestors, and a news story.

And I agree, the best thing you can do to someone who disagrees with you is to let them speak and make a fool of themselves. Oh wait, because you don't trust people to have the ability of making up their own mind.
Old 12-09-2005, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I detest Ann Coulter, and I agree that calling the people that shouted her down "Nazis" is out of line, but I think the behavior of the people that shouted her down is inexcusable. It's perfectly reasonable to boycott her speeces, or picket them if you don't like her views, but disrupting her speaking engagement to try to deny her her right to express her views is rude and childish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't have said it better. Personally, I'm glad she's one of the more prominent voices on her side of the fence. I believe she loses more and more credibility everytime she speaks.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:00 PM

I like Ann Coulter. Her vitriolic hated of the left makes me want to do things to her she would probably enjoy very much.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like Ann Coulter. Her vitriolic hated of the left makes me want to do things to her she would probably enjoy very much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, but I think I'd enjoy them more than she.
Old 12-09-2005, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does she really just have an externally observable trachea due to malnourishment, or is that really an adam's apple? You might not like it.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:39 PM

She definately hasn't been fed right and I know just the thing....