Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2005, 04:44 AM

Default betholdem if you read the boards WHY?

listen if you want to be one of the top sites players choose to play at then why would you charge $15 per cashout.

Oh lets give them credit they give if two free cashouts per month but Im the type of player who likes to cashout twice a week. I dont like leaving my whole bankroll on a site so i will cashout 1 to 2k per week of my winnings. If it wasnt for rakeback I would be gone just cause that $15 cashout fee bugs the hell out of me. No other prima sites does this but hey they want to make more than the rake they want to make or get some of your profits from the cashout.

Totally sucks. Change your policy then you might get more players. Two of the biggests prima skins gamingclub and and royalvegas maybe you might take after them and see why they got more players!

Just my 2cents worth!
Old 08-14-2005, 04:50 AM

Default Re: betholdem if you read the boards WHY?

They aren't making a profit from the cashouts, they just aren't losing as much money on them as the other sites. Moving money around isn't free.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They aren't making a profit from the cashouts, they just aren't losing as much money on them as the other sites. Moving money around isn't free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually it would be better for most of us 2+2'ers if all sites charged the cost of cashout. Right now it's baked into the rake.

I play 30k hands a month. I cash out once a month. I reckon I am paying for a whole lot of people who play 250 hands a month and cash out their suckout money. (Not implying that OP falls into this category!)
Old 08-14-2005, 06:35 AM

From my understanding the fees are on the deposit and not on the withdrawal; i think the deposit fee is 3.9% for Neteller but free to withdraw.

craig
Old 08-14-2005, 06:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From my understanding the fees are on the deposit and not on the withdrawal; i think the deposit fee is 3.9% for Neteller but free to withdraw.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Buy Neteller stock!
Old 08-14-2005, 06:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

no there is no free for deposit they charge you when you withdrawl, betholdem that is! My point is no other prima skin does so why would they do that? I use to cash out from gamingclub once a day and they never had a problem with it no fees no nothing!

Buy Neteller stock!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-14-2005, 06:59 AM

There should never be a charge for cashing out. Ridiculous.
Personally I think cashing out should be as quick and easy as making a deposit.
Old 08-14-2005, 07:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

no there is no free for deposit they charge you when you withdrawl, betholdem that is! My point is no other prima skin does so why would they do that? I use to cash out from gamingclub once a day and they never had a problem with it no fees no nothing!

Buy Neteller stock!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What I was saying is that Neteller charges the site only on deposits, not on withdrawals. At least this is how it is at GamesGrid. I assume all the sites are like this (though high volume sites probably get a better rate than 3.9%).

craig