Other 14 18.18%
I don't eat snacks 8 10.39%
Popcorn 7 9.09%
Pretzels 8 10.39%
Chips 16 20.78%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2005, 09:38 AM

Default Re: Cops Suck

The cops not in control of the fine, that is the legislature. It's like being mad at the cashier at McDonald's because you think the price of the Big Mac is too high.

And yes pay for a portion of the ticket.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

To put this into perspective cuz you wouldn't know where cities are in Iowa, I'll use the US as a base for the direction they were going and so on.

They drove from Oklahoma up to Iowa when I called him and he turned around and went to Colorado to pick me up. We then drove up through nebraska, south dakota, up to Minnesota (LOL I hope that confused you cuz that would rule)

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any geographic references for those who don't care enough about the bumfuck midwest to have followed those directions? Just representing the east coast bias here.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

To put this into perspective cuz you wouldn't know where cities are in Iowa, I'll use the US as a base for the direction they were going and so on.

They drove from Oklahoma up to Iowabasically straight north when I called him and he turned around and went to Colorado Basically Southwest to pick me up. We then drove up through nebraska, south dakota, up to Minnesota which would be a Northeastern route from colorado. If they started in Oklahoma and were headed to Minnesota, it would be a straight shot north (LOL I hope that doesn't confuse you cuz that would be sad if it did)

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have any geographic references for those who don't care enough about the bumfuck midwest to have followed those directions? Just representing the east coast bias here.

[/ QUOTE ]

better? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] or how about this...

Friends wanted to smoke, they started driving to the house, i called them, they picked me up west of where they started from, we then took an alternate route through corn fields where we rolled through a stop sign and were busted. 72 dollars poorer
Old 07-26-2005, 10:10 AM

I didn't read any replies so this might have been said before but:

The cop didn't do anything dick-like. Your friend broke an important law. He should have to pay the fine, not you, although it would be a nice gesture. You are also bad at storytelling.