Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

he commented in another post that the garage door was locked with the deadbolt so someone leaving would be unable to lock it from the outside without a key

similar to what i thought at first

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have an automatic garage door? The perp could open the door, hit the button to close it and duck out.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I do....but I would have heard my garage door open

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I sleep heavier than you. I never would hear that in my sleep.
Old 04-27-2005, 02:33 PM

my guess is someone wanted to steal the actual car and is looking for keys, or a psycho ex boyfriend followed the girl out and did this to mess with your head.
Old 04-27-2005, 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i say you set up a hidden cam in the garage and have her over again.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that if he has her over again and there is a hidden camera --- it should definetly not be in the garage
Old 04-27-2005, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i say you set up a hidden cam in the garage and have her over again.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think that if he has her over again and there is a hidden camera --- it should definetly not be in the garage

[/ QUOTE ]there should be at least one in the garage
Old 04-27-2005, 02:45 PM

agreed
Old 04-27-2005, 02:53 PM

Clearly the only way that OOT can determine if this girl was involved is by you posting naked pictures of her.
Old 04-27-2005, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The drivers door is open, the gas tank lid is open, the glove box, center console, and all the little compartments inside are open. "This is a young bored kid playing"I have a row of floor to ceiling storage cabinets in the garage, those are all open. The "suitcases" in my tool box have been taken out (I dunno what to call them, like the hard plastic container that holds all the wrenches and stuff), and just sat nicely directly in front of the toolbox."This is for a short kid to stand on to reach higher shelves" Absolutely NOTHING is missing."weed is missing" I check the side door that goes into the garage and it is locked. So to get in the garage they had to come through the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a kid that lives close to you. He was looking for cash or drugs and booze only. He would not take your stuff as he is to young to fence it right and he could not use it without you seeing him.

Anyone else live with you? A younger brother that hides weed or booze in the garage? His friend wants to get high and comes to look for it. He finds what he wanted so he is sitting in the truck snooping around hitting all the buttons and crap. He gets spooked when the chick comes down stairs and jets.

Even if this is not what happened it is the best to believe. You don't have to fear a real robber, your chick is sane, and you could have hidden drugs in your garage! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2005, 03:06 PM

i don't think it's really that mysterious. You were getting robbed (I don't understand how they got in without forcing entry, but clearly they did that somehow). You probably turned on lights, etc when you got up? Made some noise? you already said you opened a door. I'm guessing between this time and when you opened the garage they bolted, maybe through the front door. I'm about 99% sure if the chick woke you up at 7 am your stuff would be gone right now.

I can't see how the chick is part of it, if she was they easily could have gotten some stuff off you. remember she's woke you up to leave, why would she do that if they weren't done? I can't make any sense of this if she's involved. and usually I'm all about blaming the hos trust me.

or this chick is FREAKIN CRAZY

was she freaked out??
Old 04-27-2005, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The drivers door is open, the gas tank lid is open, the glove box, center console, and all the little compartments inside are open. "This is a young bored kid playing"I have a row of floor to ceiling storage cabinets in the garage, those are all open. The "suitcases" in my tool box have been taken out (I dunno what to call them, like the hard plastic container that holds all the wrenches and stuff), and just sat nicely directly in front of the toolbox."This is for a short kid to stand on to reach higher shelves" Absolutely NOTHING is missing."weed is missing" I check the side door that goes into the garage and it is locked. So to get in the garage they had to come through the house.

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a kid that lives close to you. He was looking for cash or drugs and booze only. He would not take your stuff as he is to young to fence it right and he could not use it without you seeing him.

Anyone else live with you? A younger brother that hides weed or booze in the garage? His friend wants to get high and comes to look for it. He finds what he wanted so he is sitting in the truck snooping around hitting all the buttons and crap. He gets spooked when the chick comes down stairs and jets.

Even if this is not what happened it is the best to believe. You don't have to fear a real robber, your chick is sane, and you could have hidden drugs in your garage! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent line, and hereunto unmentioned. thoughts alobar?
Old 04-27-2005, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is kinda what i was thinking. more likely its a friend of yours. does anyone know you leave the back door unlocked? all my friends know that i do. it would make more sense if they could see your car in the driveway. noone interested in real theft would mess with the gas tank or leave everything so dishevled without taking anything. they'd grab the purse/wallet/keys and get out. no one keeps really expensive things in their toolbox.

that's also why the dog didnt make a fuss. she knew the person who entered.

they only other explanation is the girl did it as a prank but clammed up when she realized it wasnt so funny. pretty consistent with an immature 20 year old. can you smoke her out? if she left an earring or bobby pin or something, say you found it in the garage.