Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 12-22-2005, 02:33 PM

Default Pokertracker value for Party SNG\'s?

I'm going to concentrate once more on the Party SNG's, after playing low-limit NL for a bit. Starting at the $11's with over 25 buy-ins and moving forward. I was wondering what the value of Pokertracker and Gametime+ or PAHUD is with the SNG's? A lot of posters here champion SNGPT as their program of choice. Should I look to use that instead, or can Pokertracker offer some valuable insight for the SNG's? I will be 1 and 2 tabling.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Pokertracker value for Party SNG\'s?

Pokertracker is more useful for ring games, PA HUD is mostly just for showing hole cards. For $79, SNGPT is kind of pricey considering your bankroll.

If you can follow the low-limit SNG strat guides, you should be able to beat the 11's for ~20% without all these programs. If I were you, I'd completely forgo ring games and move up to the 22's PRONTO. They'll make you say "pokah is easy."
Old 12-22-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Pokertracker value for Party SNG\'s?

SNG Tracker reading from my PokerTracker database is helpful to a limited extent for seeing the results of my SNG play.