Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 04:00 PM

Default Re: Daniel Negreanu\'s 2004 - Wow.

All I know about this thread is that I met my girlfriend of 2.5 years and counting due to her undying Husker hatred (her evil, Nebraska-loving roommate kicked her out during the Nebraska game, so she found a spot to watch the Michigan game next to the TV I was sitting at. Yay!) and that the AD backing out of playing Houston was really, really low.

Oh yeah, Negreanu. I hear he had a good year, right?
Old 12-31-2004, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I know about this thread is that I met my girlfriend of 2.5 years and counting due to her undying Husker hatred (her evil, Nebraska-loving roommate kicked her out during the Nebraska game, so she found a spot to watch the Michigan game next to the TV I was sitting at. Yay!) and that the AD backing out of playing Houston was really, really low.

Oh yeah, Negreanu. I hear he had a good year, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

See, good things come to those that wait. (I think)

Oh, and yes Daniel did really well too.
Old 12-31-2004, 11:07 PM

I dont care if they were 150-2 ...the point is they always have gone out of their way to avoid talented programs and thats bad for college football. Programs like Kstate NU and VT(ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE BEEFED UP THE SCHEDULE OF LATe) pull down all of college football by making pre-conference play a complete farce.

How low has Nu gone as a program when they begin to duck the likes of Houston...?? Thats truly sad.

Im a die hard Ohio St fan (insert ESPN dirty program BS here..) and while I am probably not as old as you I was a fan way back when they were playing Air Force in the Liberty bowl. Oh, by the way, Texas and Ohio St will be playing a home and home in the next 2 yrs...have fun watching 2 real programs hooking up without fear of a L on the record for the love of the game and enjoyment of the fans. BOOOO for cowardly programs like NU playing cupcake schedules then pretending like their hollow 8-10 victories mean something.
Old 12-31-2004, 11:53 PM

Did Danny go to Nebraska or something? Or did I wander into the Sports Betting forum by mistake?

To the ignore list with thee, O irrelevant one.
Old 01-01-2005, 12:41 AM

Negreanu is the man... have to love a guy that can dominate both the WPT and NBA live 2003 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-01-2005, 03:48 AM

Yah one of the most impressive things is that he can live up to his own in the "Big Game," although he has a much larger edge in tournaments.
Old 01-01-2005, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And he got married.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never would of guessed he was straight. Not being a smart ass but I had him pegged as a definate flamer.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Just of curiosity, how does that "gaydar" thing work? I never understood people who could instantly tell if someone was gay or not.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And he got married.

[/ QUOTE ]

he is engaged to be married, but not yet married.

hell of a year. Amazing how he usually doesn't even play in all of the events leading up to the tournaments "main event"(he played as many WSOP and 5diamond tourneys he could).
Old 01-01-2005, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think the most impressive thing is:

WSOP: Player of the Year
WPT: Player of the Year
Card Player: Player of the year

Crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't Erick Lindgren win WPT player of the year?
Daniel has now won the most money in WPT history.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And he got married.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never would of guessed he was straight. Not being a smart ass but I had him pegged as a definate flamer.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Just of curiosity, how does that "gaydar" thing work? I never understood people who could instantly tell if someone was gay or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Look how he dresses? Earings? His voice? His hair? He's a vegetarian for crying out loud!!!!!!! All signs of GAY!!! Not that it matters, he is a great poker player. I am just mad because I always thought he was and I hate to be wrong.
Closed Thread