Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting

Old 12-10-2005, 09:01 PM

Default college teams vs pro teams

i know this is a dumb post but what would the line be if let say USC play a team liek the Arizona Cardinals and how bad would usc lose by assuming they play at a netural site.

Also, if a team like the atlanta hawks play a team like duke, what would be line be like and how much will hawks win by in your opinion.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:03 PM

Default Re: college teams vs pro teams

USC -28.5
Old 12-10-2005, 09:09 PM

Duke would get slaughtered. Shelden Williams is the only person who would be able to do anything. Reddick would get torn up by any pro player. There is no way he could guard anyone. It would look like an And 1 Mixtape
Old 12-10-2005, 11:02 PM

The Cardinals? If you were looking for the worst team in the league they're about 7 teams below the Cards.

Try the Texans. They would beat USC by a bunch.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:00 AM

so usc vs texans... the score will be like 41-7? Would usc be able to score double digits? I mean bush can probably get some yards at least.

as for duke vs hawks, would the score in a 48 minute game be like 90-50 or so? I know hawks can't score much adn their defense is terrible. HOw much would they allow?
Old 12-11-2005, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so usc vs texans... the score will be like 41-7? Would usc be able to score double digits? I mean bush can probably get some yards at least.

as for duke vs hawks, would the score in a 48 minute game be like 90-50 or so? I know hawks can't score much adn their defense is terrible. HOw much would they allow?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably closer to 80-7 if they kept starters in the whole time. For basketball, I would guess 120-50.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably closer to 80-7 if they kept starters in the whole time. For basketball, I would guess 120-50.

[/ QUOTE ]

This seems about right...it would just be a clear display of one team completely dominating the other.