Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2005, 12:04 AM

Default Re: 30+3 Deepstack hand J8s

it's fine aces, i needed out anyways. I wass getting worse every second i stayed up. Needless to say I wouldn't have joined if I felt that bad at the time.

On the hand I agree that having position + me being the BB + being HU = an automatic bet on the flop. I played bad for the size stacks we had and I deserved to lose. Hope you did well afterwards.
Old 11-20-2005, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it's fine aces, i needed out anyways. I wass getting worse every second i stayed up. Needless to say I wouldn't have joined if I felt that bad at the time.

On the hand I agree that having position + me being the BB + being HU = an automatic bet on the flop. I played bad for the size stacks we had and I deserved to lose. Hope you did well afterwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah thanks, still cant figure out why someone wouldnt fire into the flop. I made a horrible... HORRIBLE read and called off my chips in one hand. I suck.
Old 11-20-2005, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No reads here. I am reading 2+2 and have the flu and am hoping to bust soon so I can sleep, but not on purpose...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't these things last for HOURS???? A little more than 30 minutes in and you're looking to bust out????