Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2005, 12:03 AM

Default A new poker analysis site that i\'ve been working on

I've been working a site called pokergrader for a while, and I was wondering if any of you guys wanted to give me feedback on it.

It is found at http://www.pokergrader.com/ and currently only accepts PartyPoker/EmpirePoker Hold'em cash game hand histories (PL, NL, or any limit).

So if you want to help me out, just throw in some of your hand histories (multiple hand histories is fine as well, just keep it under 1000 hands), and look at the results page. If you see any statistics you would like to see but are missing, please tell me.

I am working on the page now to explain everything, but as a general rule, "Actual x" is whatever actually happened, and "Potential x" is what the average of whatever that statistic should be (Potential % of pots won based on opponents, Potential profit based on the strength of your hands, etc).

If you have any questions I would be glad to answer them, I am just wondering if it is a worthwhile site for people to plug their logs into. I made it for myself, but it became complex enough that I thought I'd share it with the online community and see if anybody else finds it useful.