Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2005, 12:22 AM

Default Re: Mitsubishi Eclipse

Make sure they give you a Dirty Vegas CD for free.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2005, 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not an Eclipse, but I owned a 2001 Galant for long time. Very reliable.

Mitsubishi=all the benefits of a Japanese car, without paying the premium for the Toyota or Honda name.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought a used 1996 Galant over 6 years ago and it runs as well as the day I got it. Put over 110,000 miles on it and have never had any major repairs.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:18 PM

Hey guys, no need to start a new thread since I already have this one but I got a question.

First off I got my car in Thursday morning and have had some of my best times ever driving a car. My other 2 cars in my life were hand-me-down beaters from my parents. Makes me feel proud that I accomplished something and hard work paid off to buy something nice.

Now for me question...

I'm looking to get some clear tail lights for my car. I just really like the way they look and think they'll look great with my white car. I've looked on ebay and only see 1 guy that actually sells the clear ones for my car (a lot of people claim they're clear but they're the chrome ones). He also has the back turn signal lights to go with them. The thing is though he's charging $35 to ship the 2 UPS ground, which is just a total ass-raping. Does anyone know anywhere else I can get these?
Old 07-11-2005, 10:25 PM

Excellent! Glad to hear you're happy with it.

Any accessory shops nearby (Yellow Pages)? I drive by one on my way home and that's where I got my wheels. The price was decent and I kinda liked having something local in case I had a problem. Granted, having bad tail lights is less of a problem than having bad wheels/tires, but you could try looking around there.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent! Glad to hear you're happy with it.

Any accessory shops nearby (Yellow Pages)? I drive by one on my way home and that's where I got my wheels. The price was decent and I kinda liked having something local in case I had a problem. Granted, having bad tail lights is less of a problem than having bad wheels/tires, but you could try looking around there.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a cruise at Dave & Busters right by my work on Wednesdays. My old man has a '78 Vette Pace Car so he's always there and says there's always a bunch of Eclipse's. I was thinking about stopping by and BSing with them about where in the area to get parts.

Think I might just bite the bullet and take the rape from shipping on ebay. I looked at some online stores and they're charging double+ than the buy it now ebay shop guy is before shipping. Looks like this guy is just recooping some money lost on discounts with shipping cost, which I'm okay with since I'd still be saving money.