Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 06:19 AM

Default Re: Crimson Challenge The Next Generation

[ QUOTE ]
I think a game of Anal Ring Toss (ala Stern) would be good. 1/2 the prize to the winner, 1/2 the prize to the ass-provider.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what this means, and I'm dying to know. There's no way I can type that into a google search at work, so can someone join the dots for me?
Old 12-06-2005, 07:02 AM

Die,

Anal Ring Toss = For some serious entertainment use the X-rated ring toss.The small 2 inch long .75 inch diameter silicone butt plug goes in their rear while others throw the....

Thats all I could get up without Websense disturbing my fun...

I would imagine a game of hoopla using the main pole via the back passage...

Regards

Vava

*Note...I like this way of responding....*
Old 12-06-2005, 07:17 AM

make someone eat a whole raw onion. in between bites, they must be smoking on a cigar. no water to drink.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:14 AM

Pardon my butting in. I have nothing to do with the CC, but I have been thinking about the, "Drink a lot of water and the last one to pee wins", idea that i saw on another thread.

The main twist that I have been thinking about would be to draw a chalk circle around all of the participants. They cannot leave their circle until a winner is declared. This would be great for video, as you get to watch the losers piss there pants, or at worst, stand there soaking wet while they wait for the challenge to end.

Also as a side idea, you could collect $50 from the participants before beginning. If you leave your circle, you don't get your 50 back. If you stay in the circle for the duration, you get it back. Who will pay to not piss themselves? Who really wants their 50 back and will piss themselves to get it. All extra 50's from the non-pissypants can go to the winner.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:19 AM

yep whom do I owe?
Old 12-06-2005, 09:26 AM

Old 12-06-2005, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Pardon my butting in. I have nothing to do with the CC, but I have been thinking about the, "Drink a lot of water and the last one to pee wins", idea that i saw on another thread.

The main twist that I have been thinking about would be to draw a chalk circle around all of the participants. They cannot leave their circle until a winner is declared. This would be great for video, as you get to watch the losers piss there pants, or at worst, stand there soaking wet while they wait for the challenge to end.

Also as a side idea, you could collect $50 from the participants before beginning. If you leave your circle, you don't get your 50 back. If you stay in the circle for the duration, you get it back. Who will pay to not piss themselves? Who really wants their 50 back and will piss themselves to get it. All extra 50's from the non-pissypants can go to the winner.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is awesome. I'm sure I would not be the only person to watch the entire video to see who will pee themselves for $50. Obviously winner keeps the whole amount including all $50s forfeited in order to entice people to pony up the dough in the first place. Some serious cash could be made for this one.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The best challenges are ones that can be completed on a 5 minute or less digital video file. This one would take hours.

What's my better than that response? I dunno, a whole bunch of shots of vodka in 2 minutes.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:26 AM

Even better...would people piss on EACH OTHER to get them to leave the circle? I may need to know this.
Old 12-06-2005, 10:26 AM

[quote
What's my better than that response? I dunno, a whole bunch of shots of vodka in 2 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would take way too long but I think the tricycle race from revenge of the nerds would be high comedy. Maybe a beer every 100 meters on a track.