Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 04:35 PM

Default Homeless Antics

Homeless people do a lot of really ridiculous/hilarious/mind-blowing things. This thread is inspired by a guy who came up to me the other day told me he was going to kill everyone, and had headphones on that werent attached to anything. My favorite homeless story is this:

I was walknig into this small grocery store near where I live. Outside was this homeless guy who is ALWAYS there. He asked if I was going to pay in cash or credit card, i said credit card. He asked me if I would buy him a can of checken soup. Since I knew he couldnt do anything debaucherous with chicken soup, I agreed to buy him a can. Went into the market, got what I was looking for, and went to get the soup. Unfortunately they were out of all soups except Tomato, so I bought him a can of that. Went outside and handed it to him. He looks at me and says "Tomato Soup? What the hell is this? I asked for chicken soup!" I said "sorry man, they were out, that was all they had." As I start walknig away he continues yellnig "damn kids!" and swearing and screaming about tomato soup.

So share your homeless people stories.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:38 PM

Default Re: Homeless Antics

What kind of grocery store only has one kind of soup? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2005, 04:39 PM

This is a real small place. Just kind of a glorified convenience store really.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:43 PM

was in downtown dallas about 3 years ago and we were leaving a bar and this homeless man comes up to me asking me for money, i tell him "no" and my friends and i kept walking.

he followed us and starts telling us he will wash my windows and crap and how he was a marine and goes on and on and we are basically just doing our best to ignore him. he then says, "i will do pushups for money!" i started laughing and drunkingly agreed.

so my friends and i watch him do pushups on a sidewalk in deep ellum (dallas). the deal was he gets 10 bucks for every hundred pushups. we were there all night, that scrawny homeless guy did hundreds of pushups and before he was done he had a crowd around him watching him.

he made a hundred bucks off us, we then watched him walk into the liquor store and buy $100 worth of booze and sit right back down on the trash bag where he was when came up to us.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:44 PM

I saw a homeless guy receive a cup of coffee and a danish from a person walking by. When the person walked away the homeless guy proceeded to dump out the coffee and throw out the danish and use the empty cup to beg for change.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:45 PM

he busted out a thousand pushups? damn...
Old 10-24-2005, 04:45 PM

There was a thread almost identical to this a few months back. Just proves that beggars CAN be choosers.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
was in downtown dallas about 3 years ago and we were leaving a bar and this homeless man comes up to me asking me for money, i tell him "no" and my friends and i kept walking.

he followed us and starts telling us he will wash my windows and crap and how he was a marine and goes on and on and we are basically just doing our best to ignore him. he then says, "i will do pushups for money!" i started laughing and drunkingly agreed.

so my friends and i watch him do pushups on a sidewalk in deep ellum (dallas). the deal was he gets 10 bucks for every hundred pushups. we were there all night, that scrawny homeless guy did hundreds of pushups and before he was done he had a crowd around him watching him.

he made a hundred bucks off us, we then watched him walk into the liquor store and buy $100 worth of booze and sit right back down on the trash bag where he was when came up to us.

[/ QUOTE ]

HhHAHHAHA this story is awesome. Guys like that shouldn't be on the street though.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:47 PM

Homeless people are gross. They pee all over the place. I think homeless people should be put to death. Once I sprayed a homeless guy down with OC pepper spray for the fun of it. That is all.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Homeless people are gross. They pee all over the place. I think homeless people should be put to death. Once I sprayed a homeless guy down with OC pepper spray for the fun of it. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now how does that quote in American Psycho go...