Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: 11 BB upswing!!

When people miss continuation bets, others get suspicious.
Old 12-08-2005, 05:15 PM

hoot hoot

POKER IS SICK

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls, MP calls, Button calls.

Flop: (9 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, MP folds, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG caps</font>, Button calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (10.50 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls.

River: (15.50 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button folds.

Final Pot: 16.50 BB

Guy with T7o flopped a boat. The river was just for kicks. Poker is Awesome. I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Poker
Old 12-08-2005, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Turn: (10.50 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew Party was rigged.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:24 PM

Pokerstud I hope that was some other pokerstud who just beat my KK with JT on the river on the party 30+3. I'm sure even if it was you you wouldn't be admitting it. If not I should be posting that hand on this board. lol

Sorry for the hijack, but hes not accepting private messages.
Old 12-08-2005, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pokerstud I hope that was some other pokerstud who just beat my KK with JT on the river on the party 30+3. I'm sure even if it was you you wouldn't be admitting it. If not I should be posting that hand on this board. lol

Sorry for the hijack, but hes not accepting private messages.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is definately more than one pokerstud roaming around party. Perhaps more than one. Not quite an original name. No I dont play NL cash games - no I wasnt playing a $30 SNG today. Look for the real deal baby - "PokerstudAA" - you will know if it is me.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew Party was rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bet and raise play is fundamental poker move. If you do not know this play you might need some practice. Post more, repond to posts, etc...
Old 12-08-2005, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew Party was rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bet and raise play is fundamental poker move. If you do not know this play you might need some practice. Post more, repond to posts, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow nh.