Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2005, 09:06 PM

Default Party Poker\'s player\'s club points- Ok, lets do something about this.

As many of you know, PartyPoker offers total crap prizes as redemption for collected Player's Club points. Whereas Stars offers a number of good poker books, all you can get from Party is some apparel with the PartyPoker logo right on it.

They do offer freerolls, but they are so low limit(like a $50 prize for a 1000 entry tourney) that its not even worth it for any medium stakes or higher player.

Anyway, I figure that if we all speak up, Party will be more likely to listen. So I'm trying to get as many people as I can to email Party within the next few days about this issue. Send an email to as many different sources as you can(For example: if you're a VIP member, then email VIP in addition to the regular info@partypoker.com. And also send an email to any of the "higher-ups" in the company if you happen to know their email from a past issue).

Also, try to get your friends to do the same and post this message on any other message boards you may know of where poker is popular.

Lets see if we can get something done that will benefit all who play on Party. Thanks.

Post here if you've emailed them.