Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 09:59 PM

Default Prima?

I am starting to bonus whore to build my bankroll back up. I started at 365 where the bonus was easy to clear, but they take days to respond to my emails. Is every Prima site like this? I could be on my 2nd or 3rd site by now, but i'm stuck at this one cuz of the slow customer support, so should i avoid all prima or is it just 365?

Also, when i do build my bankroll, i've been pondering... I want to play either 2/4 or 1/2 limit, depending on how much I end up with when i'm done whoring. I'm debating at playing at A) party poker because of the weak ring games, past success at winning there, and the ease of 4 tabling b/c they have so many players

or B) ultimate bet because I have rakeback there, which is always nice to have. I have only played .5/1 there, and I dont have great success (less than 1bb/100 3 tabling, around 10k hands). what do you guys think?

thanks
Old 12-10-2005, 01:38 AM

Default Re: Prima?

Get rakeback at party if you don't have it. Look through some past threads and you should be able to set this up.
As for the prima sites, I've played 3 of them and they are slower than an iron toad. Slow in bonus release, customer support response, and cashouts. If you can look past that, they are great for picking up easy bonuses. I think 2 days is the longest I've ever waited
Old 12-10-2005, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Prima?

rakeback at party? Are you talkin about the VIP, which I hear they set up for ppl that play high stakes (10/20 and above)?

2 days isn't bad.. that doesn't slow me down too much, but at least now I know to expect that. Next time it won't be so frustrating I guess. Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]