Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2005, 03:45 PM

Default Weak ace in the blind

Middle stages of tourney

Mp is a good player, agressive and fearless it seems, I have encountered him on more the one occasion and he is quite capable of making ones decissions though. Lp I know little of.

Blinds 200/400

Mp raises 3xbb, lp calls, sb folds, I hold A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and complete.

Mp stack is 19K, lp stack is 9K I got 17K

Flopp A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I check, Oop bets 2000, lp folds, I raise to 4000

Oop goes all in. I ?

Raise to small? Do you find it more sucsefull to lead on this flopp?Would you think c/r is the best play? Or do you favour c/call then bet? Line help please. Would you fold this hand pf when you know it is hard to outplay your opponent? Mp is creative, his range could be fairly large, He could have A-x s( then it is not a flush draw, but perhaps decent kicker or two paired), A-K-T, PP-any, suited connectors, I am lost with this guy.

Do you call with this weak A?

Second question, when a blind c/r on an A flopp, how liberated are you with regards to moves?

I`ll post mp`s hand if I get some discussion going