Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2005, 09:41 AM

Default Re: CodePoker $1000 October bonus

[ QUOTE ]
Sounds interesting. I checked the site and their defintion of "profit": Balance(Oct 31) - Balance (Sep 30) - deposits - deposit bonuses

Withdrawels are not mentioned indicating that those will be subtracted from your profits, i.e. you cannot withdraw from the site the entire month without penalizing your bonus heavily.

Anybody knows something about this? Is this really so?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone? Please....
Old 09-28-2005, 01:24 PM

Good point that you bring.

I actually believe that you must keep the money in the balance until the end of the month since the T&C says that they will deduct the balance of the beginning of the month from the balance of the end of the month. Logically, if the balance at the end of the month stands at 0 your profit would actually be negative. I actually will keep the money in my account until the end of the month but you should ask them your question. Or what you could maybe do is to deposit back before the end on the month but then they would probably count this as a deposit and deduct it from your profit. Well, I am not sure... the best thing is probably to ask them directly.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Good point that you bring.

I actually believe that you must keep the money in the balance until the end of the month since the T&C says that they will deduct the balance of the beginning of the month from the balance of the end of the month. Logically, if the balance at the end of the month stands at 0 your profit would actually be negative. I actually will keep the money in my account until the end of the month but you should ask them your question. Or what you could maybe do is to deposit back before the end on the month but then they would probably count this as a deposit and deduct it from your profit. Well, I am not sure... the best thing is probably to ask them directly.

[/ QUOTE ]

... I guess they want you to be tempted to play on your profits [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]