Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2005, 06:16 PM

Default Re: My issue with the death penalty(rant)

Yes you did. You said it here:

"expect us to draw YOUR conclusion, then defend our position when you disagree with it."

"How are those pictures proof of the justness of the death penalty?"

I've already answered that. As has another poster. You simply do not wish to allow them into the discussion because you feel they undermine your position. You are like a lot of opponents to the death penalty that I have talked to. You simply refuse to face the realities of the capital crimes. Those pictures are pretty vivid evidence of reality.

"you are just too much of an idiot troll to have any kind of intelligent debate. "

How does calling me an idiot troll facilitate intelligent debate? You are a moderator, how is everyone else supposed to follow the rules of decorum set forward in the sticky post by MMMMMMM if you ignore them? They specifically say no name calling. Please adhere to the policies of this forum which are your charge to enforce.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:36 PM

That first statement was just improperly stated. I should have said that you expect us to draw the same conclusion as you, and then provide evidence to support our position when we disagree with you.

Also, could you please link to the post where you answer my question? For the life of me, I can't find it.

I'm also sorry for the name calling, it was unnecessary, although you are making this discussion incredibly difficult with your refusal to answer very simple questions.
Old 12-16-2005, 07:09 PM

" should have said that you expect us to draw the same conclusion as you, and then provide evidence to support our position when we disagree with you."

Once again, I have absolutely no control over any reaction anyone may have to the photographs. If those photographs compel you to draw a conclusion which supports the death penalty, than I cannot help it. That process is entirely internal to you and I have no control over it. I can only present facts.

" I can't find it."

You can't find it because you can't handle it.

Apology accepted.