Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2005, 10:45 AM

Default I hate this hand

15/30 at Wynn, late in the night after two remaining games got combined into one. Game is pretty insane with 3 calling stations, 2 "thinking" maniacs and the rest are rocks. I'm not sure what is my image for the most part because everyone seems to be drunk, however i do know that i have played exactly one hand in my 3 orbits at the table and showed down AK.

So, I'm in small blind with KK. Maniac number one raises UTG+1 which means 2 cards. Maniac 2 floats from MP. Calling station who makes a big deal of his playing abilities, calls "time" on every hand and gives [censored] to dealers for reasons like "you don't say Thank You loud enough when i give you a tip" cold calls on the button, I threebet, BB folds and the rest call.

Four of us to the rainbow flop of A Q 5 , suits unimportant. I lead, maniac one raises, maniac 2 cold calls, button cold calls without hesitation and that guy doesn't drink from his glass without hesitation. I call.

Turn is a blank, i check, it's a bet and 2 calls to me, i fold.

Meh ?