Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Rhino Trip Report (with Chica)

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently the booty chick’s name was Brenda and from Valenzuela (Chica is from Peru)

[/ QUOTE ]

Did she look like this?

Old 11-08-2005, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's cool, but this will not work out. She's hot and ready, and you're gonna leave it - she's gonna feel cheapened and disposable unless you do some fancy AIM work and explain exactly why you can't see her ASAP.

[/ QUOTE ]

She knows I'll be in Amsterdam. She also knows that we will get together when I get back.

I don't think she feels cheapened and/or disposable. In fact, I'd imagine she feels the opposite. I think you're spot on that she is perhaps in an experimental phase of some sort.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. I meant the 'disposable' thing if she wasn't in the loop. She obviously is, so I'd say all systems go there, Yug!
Old 11-08-2005, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The bottom line is that I can only force so much until I have more experience with these sorts of things. As I said in the preface, I am a charter member of the retarded guy club, [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell her this. Chicks dig it. Pretending to be a hotshot when you're not will get you in trouble. When you get closer, just find a witty or sincere way of telling her you need a tutor in the ways of woman-pleasing. This girl will f'in love this, trust me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno. Tell her you don't know what you are doing in bed? I'm gonna pass on this strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he doesn't tell her she'll find out soon enough. Isn't telling her beforehand better?
Old 11-08-2005, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you're spot on that she is perhaps in an experimental phase of some sort

[/ QUOTE ]
Too bad she'll be experimenting for a week straight while you're off in la la land [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2005, 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you're spot on that she is perhaps in an experimental phase of some sort

[/ QUOTE ]
Too bad she'll be experimenting for a week straight while you're off in la la land [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I still read her as new to the game. Yug will be fine, if he gets a little less pussy. Captain Obvious predicts it!
Old 11-08-2005, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The bottom line is that I can only force so much until I have more experience with these sorts of things. As I said in the preface, I am a charter member of the retarded guy club, [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell her this. Chicks dig it. Pretending to be a hotshot when you're not will get you in trouble. When you get closer, just find a witty or sincere way of telling her you need a tutor in the ways of woman-pleasing. This girl will f'in love this, trust me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno. Tell her you don't know what you are doing in bed? I'm gonna pass on this strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

If he doesn't tell her she'll find out soon enough. Isn't telling her beforehand better?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutley not. At worst you at least get laid once. Just fake your way through it if you don't know what you are doing. Eventually you'll get it right.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:23 PM

bullshit.

As with everything else in life, it depends.

It depends on the girl, the mood, the situation, what she had to eat four weeks ago last thursday, etc.

It depends. Women are not all exactly the same man.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bullshit.

As with everything else in life, it depends.

It depends on the girl, the mood, the situation, what she had to eat four weeks ago last thursday, etc.

It depends. Women are not all exactly the same man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im still not convinced. You can go around telling women you want to sleep with you suck in bed. I am going to let them decide for themselves.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:36 PM

I don't have any need to, I have enough experience to "fake" it.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2005, 01:23 AM

Has anyone tried to contact her a'la chuddo?