Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 01:44 PM

Default Re: Rhino Trip Report (with Chica)

How you did not get laid is well beyond my level of social comprehension. I'm sorry. Hopefully next time. If not (a la Dr. Dom) get the [censored] out of there.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

That's cool, but this will not work out. She's hot and ready, and you're gonna leave it - she's gonna feel cheapened and disposable unless you do some fancy AIM work and explain exactly why you can't see her ASAP.

[/ QUOTE ]

She knows I'll be in Amsterdam. She also knows that we will get together when I get back.

I don't think she feels cheapened and/or disposable. In fact, I'd imagine she feels the opposite. I think you're spot on that she is perhaps in an experimental phase of some sort. Not really in the same way the redhead in Wedding Crashers was...

As far as physical contact at the scrippa club - she was definitely shy about me touching her. Not opposed to it but just hesitant. That certainly doesn't mean I shouldn't have gone for it.

Perhaps I screwed it up, perhaps I didn't. The bottom line is that I can only force so much until I have more experience with these sorts of things. As I said in the preface, I am a charter member of the retarded guy club, [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 11-08-2005, 01:53 PM

the cool thing about women is often times you get more than one shot.

Don't feel like you blew it, hell it was just a single date.

No worries dude. And enjoy Amsterdam.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For another stupid poker analogy, you check-folded the nuts when your opponent pushed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy birthday to [censored], happy birthday to [censored], happy birthday dear [censored], happy birthday to you.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's cool, but this will not work out. She's hot and ready, and you're gonna leave it - she's gonna feel cheapened and disposable unless you do some fancy AIM work and explain exactly why you can't see her ASAP.

[/ QUOTE ]

She knows I'll be in Amsterdam. She also knows that we will get together when I get back.

I don't think she feels cheapened and/or disposable. In fact, I'd imagine she feels the opposite. I think you're spot on that she is perhaps in an experimental phase of some sort. Not really in the same way the redhead in Wedding Crashers was...

As far as physical contact at the scrippa club - she was definitely shy about me touching her. Not opposed to it but just hesitant. That certainly doesn't mean I shouldn't have gone for it.

Perhaps I screwed it up, perhaps I didn't. The bottom line is that I can only force so much until I have more experience with these sorts of things. As I said in the preface, I am a charter member of the retarded guy club, [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey keep trying. As long as you "think" though that you belong in the retarded guy club you are going to stay there. Take yourself out of the club.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:07 PM

What an E-pimp.

Advice- Walk on eggshells. It sounds like you and this chick had a nice little connection, and you seem a little on the thirsty side... just don't get swept away into hoping for a relationship. All girls are crazy, and girls you meet on the internet infinitely moreso. It's good that you're feeling this situation out, but think of what you want here. This chick is giving you the green light, drive through, then just be cool FsWB. "I can't imagine anything as small as alcohol and hormones turning out to be anything big."
Old 11-08-2005, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The bottom line is that I can only force so much until I have more experience with these sorts of things. As I said in the preface, I am a charter member of the retarded guy club, [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell her this. Chicks dig it. Pretending to be a hotshot when you're not will get you in trouble. When you get closer, just find a witty or sincere way of telling her you need a tutor in the ways of woman-pleasing. This girl will f'in love this, trust me.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the cool thing about women is often times you get more than one shot.

Don't feel like you blew it, hell it was just a single date.

No worries dude. And enjoy Amsterdam.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm not worried at all. I don't think I blew anything....I don't have the statistics in front of me, but I doubt too many guys have even had the luck to go on a 'first date' to a scrippa club with a sweet Peruvian cutie....I'm pretty stoked about at least sacking up to make sure that at least happened. The Yugo of old would have found a way *not* to be up in da club with Chica.

I'm determined to step up my game to a level that works for me and works for the women I want to connect with.

I can use Amsterdam as a training ground....as long as I remember to in my green haze, [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 11-08-2005, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The bottom line is that I can only force so much until I have more experience with these sorts of things. As I said in the preface, I am a charter member of the retarded guy club, [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell her this. Chicks dig it. Pretending to be a hotshot when you're not will get you in trouble. When you get closer, just find a witty or sincere way of telling her you need a tutor in the ways of woman-pleasing. This girl will f'in love this, trust me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno. Tell her you don't know what you are doing in bed? I'm gonna pass on this strategy.
Old 11-08-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For another stupid poker analogy, you check-folded the nuts when your opponent pushed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy birthday to [censored], happy birthday to [censored], happy birthday dear [censored], happy birthday to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] will be banning oot regulars for his birthday. he may choose to ban pergesu for the poker in oot, but i hope he'll let him slide, or at worst ask him politely to leave oot. perg is a valuable strategy contributor.

c