Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2005, 01:15 PM

Default Laughter is the Best Medicine

I am the type of person who deals with bad news in a humorous way. I have to cope, so my way of coping is getting as many deep belly laughs as possible.

In that vein, a poker friend of mine who is a blogger said he would do a parody of me.

I kind of set up the situation. It would have to include Ted Forrest and me. Everyone knows how much I like Ted, and how he has inspired my Stud game. I am hoping Ted likes the parody as much as I did, but won't know for sure until he e-mails me.

I sent Bill photos of me which might work in the scenario, but that was the end of my input. I did tell him that nothing was too extreme, as far as I was concerned. Nothing is better medicine for me than a good laugh.

Bill delivered! And now I am proud to present his total parody of me, and my cancer situation:

"Play Poker Like the Chemo's!"

Please enjoy it as much as I did, and feel free to comment, I'm sure it would make Bill's day (not to mention mine).

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
www.felicialee.net