Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2005, 02:54 PM

Default Some Questions for greatbrit (Poker Mountain rep)

greatbrit, I'm hoping you can answer a couple of questions about PM for me:

1. Does the software allow me to easily track how many raked hands I've played towards clearing a bonus? If not, how can I find that out?

2. Can hand histories be emailed to me. Alternatively, are they automagically written to my hard drive ala Party and Crypto? I'd like to have a way save all of my hand histories for the day when PokerTracker incorporates your site into it's software.

Thanks.

BB
Old 01-23-2005, 09:48 PM

Default Re: Some Questions for greatbrit (Poker Mountain rep)

answered in the other thread now BB, sorry, I didn't see this thread in time.
Old 01-26-2005, 06:25 PM

I just downloaded and installed the PokerMountain software and I must say I'm a bit disappointed. Here it is just past 5:00pm EST and the only real money hold'em games going on are one $0.50/$1.00 game with 8 players and one $1/$2 game with 7 players. There are no active Omaha games or tournaments. We're closing in on prime time on the east coast of the USA. I was certainly hoping to see things a bit more active. Does not bode well for being able to clear a $500 sign-up bonus in a fairly reasonable time frame.

On the lobby table of games, I noticed that for both active real-money games, the software is reporting average pot = $0.00 and players/flop = 0%. Looks like a bug. Any idea how soon that will be cleared up.

I think I'll wait a while before opening up my account. I want to see if you get more activity than you have now. Does the $500 sign on bonus have an expiration date for the initial deposit?

Thanks.

BB
Old 01-27-2005, 01:17 AM

Yes, games are slow but expect to see a little improvement over the next couple of weeks as we start to gear up our promotions.

Yes, we do have a refresh issue in the lobby that might be affecting those % figures, it's on out list, thanks,

Yes, the promo for the $500 will expire, but once you have registered using it and funded the account with the initial deposit you want to match, then it won't expire. So it's worth funding it now to make sure you are eligible, there's no penalty if you decide to withdraw some or all of the initial deposit.

Paul
http://www.pokermountain.com
Old 02-01-2005, 12:56 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

Quick question; has the bonus expired yet? Can I still get in if I deposit tonight?

-Mike
Old 02-01-2005, 02:19 PM

I got it a few days ago.
Old 02-01-2005, 03:45 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
I got it a few days ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, but do you know what the deadline for signing up is/was? I'm planning to drop $100 on a new site sometime soon, and I haven't decided which one; Bodog looked good at first, until I found out that they only credit you for raked hands in which you actually put money into the pot (sorry, but I'm not loosening up that much just to clear a bonus!). PM sounds like it would suit me, but I didn't know if the sign-up bonus mentioned is still available.

-Mike
Old 02-02-2005, 05:24 PM

Hello CountDuckula (I just felt the need to use that word in a sentence), the Card Player promo code is still good, should be good for at least another month. But the key thing here is that there's no downside to signing up now. The only rules are that you must use the code when you 'register', and you must make the 'initial' deposit the amount you want matched (up to $500). But after that, there is no penalty if you want to withdraw money at any time (for instance to use at another site for their promotion), and there is no time limit to fulfill the bonus.

Have fun.
Paul
http://www.pokermountain.com
Old 02-02-2005, 06:46 PM

I took advantage of locking in the deposit bonus and then cashed out. The cashout only took seconds, literally, to get back to my neteller!! Fastest cashouts on the net! Thats a good promo line.

Hope you guys get a nice player base soon.
Old 02-02-2005, 07:00 PM

What are the details for clearing the bonus? I could not find them anywhere on the website. Thanks.