Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 02:11 PM

Default Re: **HULA FINAL ROUND**

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tosh is unable to play for at least another week (and has been unable to play in the recent past). Evan/Bugstud, am I to wait for him, or play team Bugstud's sub?

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh good question. Problem is I dunno if strasser will play or not. I am inclined to have you wait and let the other match settle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understandable... If I were Strassa I would be chicken [censored] and avoid playing me too.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tosh is unable to play for at least another week (and has been unable to play in the recent past). Evan/Bugstud, am I to wait for him, or play team Bugstud's sub?

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh good question. Problem is I dunno if strasser will play or not. I am inclined to have you wait and let the other match settle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understandable... If I were Strassa I would be chicken [censored] and avoid playing me too.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's the second rounder here, I gotta see which powerhouse guy TomCollins is going to battle to the death.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can i play schneids?
Old 10-18-2005, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

post a link to the sticky plz?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
link to the sticky

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="white"> fyp </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao....i htought it was pretty clearly a joke...

[/ QUOTE ]

heh... i thought his link was a joke too, but maybe that's giving him too much credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

It clearly was a joke.
Old 10-18-2005, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can i play schneids?

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmm. I dunno. Maybe
Old 10-18-2005, 11:25 PM

Default PLAYING NLSOLDIER NOW ON PARADISE

3/6 play money table 437
Old 10-18-2005, 11:53 PM

Default \'sults

I defeat NL in a tough and yet donktastic match.

LEt's go my teammates: play and win your matches.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:53 PM

Default Re: yea seriously

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why is this what happens at the end of every HULA season? when the money is on the line suddenly no one wants to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

dunno, probably the lack of set time limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or the thought at how awful I'll feel as I pry the Bug off the bottom of my shoe. Sad, really. Inevitable, but sad.

Seriously, I've been out of town/taking a tiny hiatus. But I'm back, baby! Just give me a couple days to get my HU chops back. Bug, how does Sunday evening sound?
Old 10-20-2005, 04:45 AM

Default Re: yea seriously

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why is this what happens at the end of every HULA season? when the money is on the line suddenly no one wants to play.

[/ QUOTE ]

dunno, probably the lack of set time limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or the thought at how awful I'll feel as I pry the Bug off the bottom of my shoe. Sad, really. Inevitable, but sad.

Seriously, I've been out of town/taking a tiny hiatus. But I'm back, baby! Just give me a couple days to get my HU chops back. Bug, how does Sunday evening sound?

[/ QUOTE ]

Parents are visiting the hovel and leave monday. Might be able to squeeze it in, but I don't like your chances.
Old 10-21-2005, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify my situation, I am currently without internet at my new place (i'm accessing now on a uni computer that I can't play poker on). I have also been unable to play for 2 weeks prior to this so the fact we haven't played is my fault not Schneids'. My new internet is ordered and I expect it next week, at which time I have plenty of time to play; if the result can wait for me then great if not I accept a forfeit / sub may be necessary.