Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2005, 11:09 AM

Default Re: to the restaurant people...fine line: stalking vs. initiative

3rd choice. Desperation.

If you really think she's worth all that - your only play is to head back to the same bar next to her work next thursday. Sit near the front - you'll see her if she comes in and maybe catch her if she is leaving the restaurant (you said it was next door right?).

Make sure you have a good time even if you don't see her.
And next time get the digits early....
Old 11-13-2005, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Stalker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I officially declare myself a stalker. I would not hesitate to call there and ask her for her number. Why do people think that is bad? (Of course if she would not give me the number I would not call again or go to that restaurant to look for her)

Never thought that these things could be considered bad until reading OOT, and I still don't get it. That you actively try to get what you want instead of just letting life happen has never been bad in my book.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:15 PM

If her girlfriend, "pulled her away" before you could get her number - she was probably in on it. If she wanted your number, she likely would've hinted or something. Odds are you didn't have the connection you thought. Sorry...

Hopefully I'm wrong though...go stalk her.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If her girlfriend, "pulled her away" before you could get her number - she was probably in on it. If she wanted your number, she likely would've hinted or something. Odds are you didn't have the connection you thought. Sorry...

Hopefully I'm wrong though...go stalk her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, most dudes just write this off as being cockblocked by the friend, when in reality, 99% of the time the friend comes in because she gets the signal to come in.

Mostly the only time you get truly cockblocked without the girl your talking to not know anything about it is if the girl is totally wasted. She probably won't remember you anyways.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stalker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I officially declare myself a stalker. I would not hesitate to call there and ask her for her number. Why do people think that is bad? (Of course if she would not give me the number I would not call again or go to that restaurant to look for her)

Never thought that these things could be considered bad until reading OOT, and I still don't get it. That you actively try to get what you want instead of just letting life happen has never been bad in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think their is nothign wrong with calling or going in. It just seems noadays people over react to [censored].
Old 11-13-2005, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stalker.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think their is nothign wrong with calling or going in. It just seems noadays people over react to [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

She is working the line. hot sweaty, no make up. nnot only does she not want to see you like this, you are not ready to see her like this.
You give a note to the hostess;
"I really enjoyed talking with you the other night and wished I had asked for your number. Here's mine. I hope we can talk again. Plus I'm curious what you look like naked."

or you can leave out the naked part.
Old 11-13-2005, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Stalker.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She is working the line. hot sweaty, no make up. nnot only does she not want to see you like this, you are not ready to see her like this.
"I really enjoyed talking with you the other night and wished I had asked for your number. Here's mine. I hope we can talk again. Plus I'm curious what you look like naked."

or you can leave out the naked part

[/ QUOTE ]

but why [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2005, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That you actively try to get what you want instead of just letting life happen has never been bad in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not bad, at least not to anyone whose opinion matters anyway.

Leaving a message with the hostess sounds like the best play... assuming she will actually GET the message.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

or you can leave out the naked part.

[/ QUOTE ]

She won't call either way. This play is bad.

Don't call, go to the resturaunt and get her # in person. I do agree though that there is a better chance she gave the signal for her friend to save her.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:39 PM

Dress in navy whites, and go in with a ghetto blaster the size of a small car, blasting 'love lift us up where we belong', pick her up, and carry her out.