Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2005, 12:13 PM

Default 77 out of position.

The turn I thought was a no-brainer. Does anyone dislike the flop 3-bet?

The flop raisor has had a pretty good run of cards recently, so it's tough to gauge his play. I've seen him calldown a bonifide LAG with AJ so he's at least paying attention on some level. The player in the middle of the 3-bet felt like overcards to me. Which is one of the reasons I did make it three.

Party Poker 10/20 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: BigEndian is UTG with 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. MP3 posts a blind of $10.
<font color="#CC3333">BigEndian raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP3 (poster) calls, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BigEndian bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, MP3 folds, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">BigEndian 3-bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 calls.

Turn: (8.75 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BigEndian bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, BigEndian folds.

Final Pot: 11.75 BB

- Jim