Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 02:41 PM

Default UB 50% Reload Bonus

Just got the email a few minutes ago....

"To get you started for this weekend's festivities, we're offering up a 50% Reload Bonus of up to $200 on your first redeposit. You can cash in on our Reload Bonus simply by making your redeposit of $25 or more anytime between Noon EST Friday November 4th and 1AM EST Monday November 7th to receive 50% of that, up to $200 in bonus dollars! Click here for details."

link
Old 11-04-2005, 02:50 PM

Default Re: UB 50% Reload Bonus

Sorry if this a stupid question that's been answered before: what exactly do they mean by "significant amount of play is required"? One hour? 5 hours?
Old 11-04-2005, 02:55 PM

This rules. I just cleared the other one a few days ago. The UB bonus clears much faster than full tilt.

I can also give a big FU to party for not giving me any bonuses for over a month.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:57 PM

last reload I deposited $800, played $1/2 shorthanded for about 30 minutes, then withdrew $804 without incident. their strictness may vary as this kind of stuff goes on, though. I can afford to leave a certain amount idle in my UB account at all times if necessary.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:13 PM

Does poker tracker work on that site? I now have $200 pending bonus. Thanks for the tip. You guys rock!
Old 11-04-2005, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does poker tracker work on that site? I now have $200 pending bonus. Thanks for the tip. You guys rock!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but you need handgrabber ap that takes the hand history from the hand history window and saves it to your hard drive. Look at the pokertracker forums and you can dl it there. Or gametime+ will do it for you
Old 11-04-2005, 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The UB bonus clears much faster than full tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is highly dependent on what limits you play.

for micro games, the UB bonus is worth 100% rakeback equivalent, but capped at 5 cents per hand. once you start playing above $1/2 LHE or 50c/$1 NL, then you're getting shortchanged a bit.

Full Tilt bonus is 54% rakeback, but you can earn up to 18 cents bonus per hand on a max $3 rake in high limit games. this bonus would clear faster than UB once you reach an average pot size of $20 per hand which rakes $1 (minimum 6 cents bonus).

but of course, neither of these sites are even close to the best bonus deals for low limit players in general.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The UB bonus clears much faster than full tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is highly dependent on what limits you play.

for micro games, the UB bonus is worth 100% rakeback equivalent, but capped at 5 cents per hand. once you start playing above $1/2 LHE or 50c/$1 NL, then you're getting shortchanged a bit.

Full Tilt bonus is 54% rakeback, but you can earn up to 18 cents bonus per hand on a max $3 rake in high limit games. this bonus would clear faster than UB once you reach an average pot size of $20 per hand which rakes $1 (minimum 6 cents bonus).

but of course, neither of these sites are even close to the best bonus deals for low limit players in general.

[/ QUOTE ]

UB bonus + RB isn't too bad though.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UB bonus + RB isn't too bad though.

[/ QUOTE ]
rakeback is worth virtually nothing at low limits below $2/4. certainly not enough to offset the 5 cent differential between UB's base bonus and any typical 10x raked hand deal readily lying around.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:41 PM

Does anybody know if I'm able to withdraw money, let's say right now, and then deposit if for the bonus after it reaches my Neteller? Do they have rules about withdrawals during the reload period, etc?