Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine

Old 10-27-2005, 07:09 PM

Default Upcoming interviews

I hope you've enjoyed the interviews I've had in previous issues of Two Plus Two Internet Magazine. I took a break from conducting interviews to allow some of the players time durring the WSOP. Durring that time and since I've been slightly overwhelmed with things to do. I'm now ready to begin conducting interviews for the magazine again (of course, each article will be pending approval and acceptance from the powers that be for publication).
I thought I'd provide the readers of the magazine an oppertunity to enjoy a more customized read by asking for some input. I have interviews upcoming with Howard Lederer and John Juanda. I was wondering what you'd like to find out about these two outstaning poker players. Basically, what areas of conversation would you like to read about. Poker accomplishments? Poker stories? Poker strategies? Personal lives? Recomendations? Upcoming events? How they got started? Tips & learning tools? etc... etc...
All suggestions (within reason) will be noted and considered. I hope to make future interviews, that are published, more interesting and enjoyable for all. Thanks.

Cheers,

deacsoft
Old 10-27-2005, 07:38 PM

Default Re: Upcoming interviews

My main recommendation deac, is that you draw these players out more into giving longer and more in depth responses to any question, instead of the 1 liners I see mostly. Some do this more naturally like Greg Raymer if I remember correctly. But with others, it seems the interviewer needs to draw out more in depth responses by wording the questions appropriately or by simply asking them to elaborate. I don't know how to do this because I'm not an interviewer, but perhaps someone else can offer some suggestions.
Old 10-27-2005, 07:42 PM

Ask Howard what, if anything new, he learned about hu play during the Andy Beal matches. And has he any updates on a future match.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker strategies

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Tips & learning tools

[/ QUOTE ]