Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 10-11-2005, 01:02 PM

Default Party RB in the works?

Just got this from my affiliate this morning:

[Message] Hello, its 10:30 am est. I just wanted to give you an update, please dont respond to this as we are getting about 100 emails an hour.

Been talking to party poker all morning, we have a deal in place, i am just finishing up the instructions and the details so that everyone may make the transition back to party poker as smooth as possible, if you have a party poker account, DONT PLAY IT.

Check back here later!!

Any ideas? He has always been on time with payments in the past, and has nice trackers set up for his RBs. Should I still not trust anything until PP comes out with something for real? Are they even going to? I thought Empire and the other skins don't come out and openly endorse RB as is...
Old 10-11-2005, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Party RB in the works?

Can you PM me as to who the affiliate is? I think (and hope) its my affiliate but im not sure.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:09 PM

Me too.
Old 10-11-2005, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got this from my affiliate this morning:

[Message] Hello, its 10:30 am est. I just wanted to give you an update, please dont respond to this as we are getting about 100 emails an hour.

Been talking to party poker all morning, we have a deal in place, i am just finishing up the instructions and the details so that everyone may make the transition back to party poker as smooth as possible, if you have a party poker account, DONT PLAY IT.

Check back here later!!

Any ideas? He has always been on time with payments in the past, and has nice trackers set up for his RBs. Should I still not trust anything until PP comes out with something for real? Are they even going to? I thought Empire and the other skins don't come out and openly endorse RB as is...

[/ QUOTE ]

that IS our affiliate. since party isnt endorsing rakeback, you probably shouldnt post his business on here. all we need is for one of our affiliates to get in trouble! sounds like he is close though, lets keep our fingers crossed