Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 07-29-2005, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Taco Bell

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What about if I got the chicken breakfast sandwich, can I get bacon and cheese on that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But at least give it one go before you start adding things to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously I'm ordering two duder.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am lucky enough to live near a Chick-Fil-A in NJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a Chick-fil-A within reasonable distance from the Garden St Pkwy? I'm heading to AC from NYC tonight, and although I prefer Wendy's spicy overall, this thread has made me crave C-f-A based on principles of scarcity.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:06 PM

I like Taco Bell, even though supposedly it's made out of complete [censored]. It's open until 3am here and perfect for drunk munchies. Couple of grilled stuft burritos and 2 packs of fire sauce on each.

Unfortunately my body doesn't agree with it. The mixture of fire sauce and alot of burritos gave me a hemorrhoid for a week.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there a Chick-fil-A within reasonable distance from the Garden St Pkwy? I'm heading to AC from NYC tonight, and although I prefer Wendy's spicy overall, this thread has made me crave C-f-A based on principles of scarcity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind, answered my own question. CfA just south of AC airport. CfA here I come baby!
Old 07-29-2005, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind, answered my own question. CfA just south of AC airport. CfA here I come baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is even more reason to pressure my friend into driving there next weekend.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you can't wait that long, there is one at www.woodbridgecenter.com. Exit 130 on the Parkway. 2 minutes from Parkway if you wanted to eat 2 hours before you hit A.C.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you knew what you were talking about, you would know that astro is not talking about the "cinnamon things" (cinnamon twistas) but instead is talking about Cinnamon Crispas, something completely different and awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not know the difference. Please enlighten me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Crispas were made of a similar material (fried, crispy, pastry-ish, perhaps more flaky than twists IIRC), but instead of being in a twist, they were in large triangluar shapes. The shape didn't hold the sugar and cinnamon very well, so there would be alot of delicious powder at the bottom of the crispas bag.

I haven't heard anyone mention the Meximelt. I thought this was one of their most yummy items, but rarely ordered it because it was less than half the size of similarly-costed items. Most TBs no longer carry it.

For a breif amount of time in the Mountan View area of California there was a "specialty" Taco Bell. It was called something like "Taco Bell Extra", except the word wasn't extra; I've forgotten the subtitle. Anyway, it had an expanded menu, and a small salsa station (similar to what El Polla Loco has). It's menu included an awesome chicken quesadilla, far and away superior to the quesadillas the TBs currently carry. Easily my favorite Taco Bell item, if it can be included. When they convereted to a regualr Taco Bell, I cried and cried, as if I had lost my favorite pair of jeans.

For regular TB items there's too many to pick a favorite. Off the top of my head I would happily eat any of Baja Beef Chalupa, Meximelts, Mexican Pizza, Double Decker, Tostadas, Cheese Quesadilla, Crunchwrap Supreme. This thread has made me very hungry, I think I will go to Taco Bell.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't heard anyone mention the Meximelt. I thought this was one of their most yummy items, but rarely ordered it because it was less than half the size of similarly-costed items. Most TBs no longer carry it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, the Meximelt is gone!??!! The Meximelt was one of my faves.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa, the Meximelt is gone!??!! The Meximelt was one of my faves.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is still at my local TB but i don't think they have the special mexi-meat for it anymore so it doesn't even really taste the same [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].
Old 07-29-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Baja Beef Chalupas, three of them drowned in Fire sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the only thing I ever order.