Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 11-05-2005, 01:02 AM
Mason Hellmuth Mason Hellmuth is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: UB 50% Reload Bonus

[ QUOTE ]
Does anybody know if I'm able to withdraw money, let's say right now, and then deposit if for the bonus after it reaches my Neteller? Do they have rules about withdrawals during the reload period, etc?

[/ QUOTE ]
Bump for a good question. Also, what if I do the opposite? Make a deposit, then immediately withdraw that money? (Obviously, I would still have other money in the site to clear the bonus with.) TIA
Old 11-05-2005, 01:13 AM
UATrewqaz UATrewqaz is offline
Senior Member

Location: Atlanta

I've donet hat before and things were fine, however I heard UB cracked down on this and started revoking some of the bonuses when people did this so now I play a few orbits before I cash out.

I figure they have some really simple query to identify people who deposit and then withdraw with no play.
Old 11-05-2005, 01:54 AM
CrashPat CrashPat is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: handgrabber

if you use Gametime+ or PokerAce you do not need the application, I think. I know for pokerace you do not, just open up the hand history window for the table and set pokertracker to auto-import from the directory that you set in the pokerace settings.

Otherwise you are looking for the "UltimateHistory" program that is on the front page of the pokertracker site.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:29 AM
checkmate36 checkmate36 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Syacuse, NY

I downloaded the program on the PT site for UB. I was not smart enough to have GT+ import the hand history. For punishment I changed my avatar from "I see dumb people" to my man the captain. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2005, 10:20 PM
caseycjc caseycjc is offline
Junior Member

They cut their bonus payoff in half, basically it's more like a 25% reload bonus. Here's an email I just got back from UB's customer service.

Thank you for contacting us.

The promotion was changed as you said.
Bonus UltimatePoints™ for each raked hand will be earned as follows:
Rake UltimatePoints
$0.50 - $3.00 0.50
$0.25 - $0.45 0.25
$0.05 - $0.20 0.10

In pots from $1 to $3 a point will be awarded to each player who won a
part of the pot.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Best Regards,

Adriana
Customer Service Department

Old 11-06-2005, 11:47 AM
CLC CLC is offline
Member

Why do you view this as reducing the bonus payoff in half. Is'nt it more like they DOUBLED the play through requirements to complete the bonus. This is what everyone has been irrate with other sites for. They have made an iffy bonus twice as iffy .
Old 11-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Guest

Does anybody know if I'm able to withdraw money, let's say right now, and then deposit if for the bonus after it reaches my Neteller? Do they have rules about withdrawals during the reload period, etc?

[/ QUOTE ]
Bump for a good question. Also, what if I do the opposite? Make a deposit, then immediately withdraw that money? (Obviously, I would still have other money in the site to clear the bonus with.) TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

For the record, I made a withdrawal of $400 after seeing the bonus. The next day the money was in Neteller and I immediately deposited it for the full bonus.

As for the withdrawal after depositing question, UB's site is very ambiguous. They say they have the right to revoke the bonus money without "significant play." Whatever that means, I don't know. I normally put in a day or two worth of play before making any witdrawals, and I haven't had any problems.
Old 11-06-2005, 12:49 PM
TCBSTEVE TCBSTEVE is offline
Junior Member

I agree with you a 100% Dogmeat. I wouldnt play on another Excapsa site if they were the only sites left to play on the net. Not going to close my acct. on Pokershare and try to "force" me to go back to UB. I had a po box listed with PS. Still waiting for my $1500 to come in the mail.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Sniper Sniper is offline
Senior Member

[ QUOTE ]
I had a po box listed with PS. Still waiting for my $1500 to come in the mail.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should not be waiting...

Send an email requesting information on how they handled your withdrawal considering that FedEx can't be sent to PO boxes, to/cc the following email addresses:
pokershareinquiries@ecom-arts.com
cashier@ultimatebet.com
pokermanager@pokershare.com

Its likely they just snail mailed it to that address, but you should confirm that!
Old 11-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Guest

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with you a 100% Dogmeat. I wouldnt play on another Excapsa site if they were the only sites left to play on the net. Not going to close my acct. on Pokershare and try to "force" me to go back to UB. I had a po box listed with PS. Still waiting for my $1500 to come in the mail.

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't play at any UB/Excapsa network site until they fully explain throwing us out the door after letting us sit at PShare. Which site or players are they tossing out next, and when, and will their money ever get to them?

I expect dumping on us with no warning did slow a run on the network bank, but a bright person should have come up with a better plan. To me the Excapsa network has little credibility left along with being much less than compeitive.

Good luck with your $1500; I would call and mail Excapsa/Game theory since they claim to manage the network and transactions.