Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2004, 12:11 PM

Default Re: Wow

[ QUOTE ]
The lesson: CollegePlayer is the greatest thinker, lover, and poker player that ever existed. He can look inside your soul.

All sarcasm aside, I think the real lesson is that CollegePlayer is so damn stupid that he knew he was beat and called on the river anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
you are a [censored] retard...

all-in on the turn....
Old 08-11-2004, 12:53 PM

Default Re: Wow

Teach me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I would have of course played this hand in one of the MILLIONS of different options in playing it.
Old 08-11-2004, 01:16 PM

Default Re: UTG is an open book, and youre just waiting for him to push his 2K...

No you aren't. If you were, you wouldn't be making bad beat posts or playing with 5-10 blinds. So solly.
Old 08-11-2004, 01:28 PM

Default Re: UTG is an open book, and youre just waiting for him to push his 2K...

you guys are so dumb, it is entiraly possible to read Mr limp-utg-with-aces guy for AA/KK with almost 100% certainty. Lets assume hes a weak/tight player who would only play JJ+ and perhaps AKs UTG. Now you happend to know by observing his play that he habitally raise with JJ and QQ but limp with AA and KK...there you go, you have put him on aces or kings just by watching him limp UTG.
Old 08-11-2004, 01:41 PM

Default Re: I\'m sure that if luck wasn\'t involved you guess you\'d win them all

Sounds like we found someone to give phil hellmuth a run for his money.
Old 08-11-2004, 01:46 PM

Default Why oh why...?

I have noticed the frequency of people starting bullshit threads has jumped by huge multiples over the last couple weeks. It hasn't always been like this has it? What tipped them off...has DS been standing up in cardrooms and yelling "twoplustwo.com!!!" really loud?

Wayf
Old 08-11-2004, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you guys are so dumb, it is entiraly possible to read Mr limp-utg-with-aces guy for AA/KK with almost 100% certainty. Lets assume hes a weak/tight player who would only play JJ+ and perhaps AKs UTG. Now you happend to know by observing his play that he habitally raise with JJ and QQ but limp with AA and KK...there you go, you have put him on aces or kings just by watching him limp UTG.

[/ QUOTE ]
thank you.
Old 08-11-2004, 02:04 PM

Default I give up

Fine, you read him for aces.

He got all his money in the pot on the turn when you were well ahead.

He sucked out. You lost. Tough break.

What is the value of posting this type of hand? Are you trying to make a point? Do you wish you had played it differently? Are you looking for advice? A pat on the back? Shoulder to cry on?
Old 08-11-2004, 02:26 PM

this thread is horrible on so many different levels. i cant decide if this post needs a response by the bad beat police or the incorrect/arrogent post police
Old 08-11-2004, 02:28 PM

Default Re: UTG is an open book, and youre just waiting for him to push his 2K

everyone who plays with players this weak tight raise you hand .

--turnipmonster