Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: Looks like Party Reloads are out...

[ QUOTE ]
I've been playing only on Party (Yes, I'm a moron) and I was offered 9235 points for $755 in cash.

I ran my PT numbers from last month thru PokerGrapher RB calculator and basically it works out to they are offering me about 24-25% RB if I exceed last month's number by about 10%.

That doesn't seem bad to me, considering Party has always been 100% reliable with instant Neteller cashouts on demand, and Neteller to my checking account is reliably 2 days or less.

Since it's important to me right now to keep my bankroll tiny and accessible, this looks like a reasonable alternative to tying up a bunch of cash at Eurobet (where I've heard cashouts can be a hassle) and the uncertainty of an affiliate for RB payout.

And then there's the whole BBJ tables thing...

I'll probably try it out this month.

[/ QUOTE ]

Empire cashouts go just as fast as Party's, Eurobet's slow because you're not going through Pay Pro, they have their own system that takes around 24 hours.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They seem to attract people who play less with the % deposit, and people who played there semi-regularly with the stupid point system. Also, it looks like the higher-stakes players got worse bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

i got a dumb 1530 points for $75 and i only play during reloads plus maybe couple hands extra and at .5/1 or 1/2 limit so dont think i can be counted in either the above categories.

personally, i reckon the bubble is bout to burst [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

as an after thought, has anyone thought of asking the "name a Party table guy" wtf is happening there the past few months with bonuses?
Old 10-05-2005, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
personally, i reckon the bubble is bout to burst [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if the bubble's about to burst. People who actively look for reload bonuses (or use them for that matter) are very few. It might actually make Party a bigger fishfest, as bonuswhores won't be clogging it up.

I definetly know none of my friends look for bonuses, they just play on party, so getting that "140000 points for $40" will look like a great deal to them.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:38 PM

I got the worst offer I've seen so far: $35 for 1275 points.

I'm kind of ticked about this, so I sent Party the following email:

[ QUOTE ]
This month I received an offer to get $35 in exchange for earning 1275 Party Points. I normally do not earn this many points in a month, so this offer is worthless to me.

However, it has come to my attention that many other PartyPoker customers received regular reloads instead (using the TAKEIT or BONUSOCT codes). This year, I have played approximately 70,000 hands at your site, making me a loyal customer. I would like to know why I wasn't offered a reload bonus and whether there will be a general reload offer later this month.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know this won't achieve anything, but I thought I'd post it here anyway. I will update this tomorrow with whatever broken-English response I get. Should be good for a laugh. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2005, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I play Party only during reloads and I got the 25% TAKEIT offer. Go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-05-2005, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It might actually make Party a bigger fishfest, as bonuswhores won't be clogging it up.

I definetly know none of my friends look for bonuses, they just play on party, so getting that "140000 points for $40" will look like a great deal to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly
Old 10-05-2005, 11:39 PM

1890 points for 150$ nice... time to deposit and start playing.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:48 PM

I got the 760 points for $70 offer. I play about half N/L and the other half 5/10 Limit. Since I'm going to play there anyway and will easily reach the required raked hand number, to me it is just like found money.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine was $135 for 1180 points earned betwen Oct 5 and Oct 30.

I just looked at my bonus point accruals for September and when I deposited $1000 for the Sept Bonus Reload, I was given 1000 Party Points.

I wonder if I can deposit $1000, get the 1000 or so Party points, and have 180 points left to clear to get the $135.

Sounds pretty good if that is the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that will work. Actually, you should get 1000 points for each deposit 500 or above according to there website [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

***Edit--oops, now I realize the difference between "regular points" and bonus points.

My offer of 4775 points for $220 is worth much less than rakeback for me.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mine was $135 for 1180 points earned betwen Oct 5 and Oct 30.

I just looked at my bonus point accruals for September and when I deposited $1000 for the Sept Bonus Reload, I was given 1000 Party Points.

I wonder if I can deposit $1000, get the 1000 or so Party points, and have 180 points left to clear to get the $135.

Sounds pretty good if that is the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that will work. Actually, you should get 1000 points for each deposit 500 or above according to there website [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are bonus points you get. You need "regular points" to clear this. Much harder.