all the new maps suck
Old 08-03-2005, 03:05 PM

Default Re: Official Halo 2 OOT Custom Game

I like relic.

But I hate backwash.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
now that all the halo players are here lets discuss an old thread. "Quitting halo 2" I said it wasnt anything compared to halo 1. Riskwise and TSC disagreed. Now that a few months have passed lets see what riskwise has to think about H1>H2. In the short term you guys won because all the fish on this forum agreed with you about how sweet halo 2 was. now in the long run you realize you were wrong. halo 2 sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong, i was simply debating the skill points in halo 2 like dual pistols and BR pre-patch. I would play halo 1 over halo 2 anyday, the problem is, it takes half a day to organize a 2 hour lan of halo 1 and it takes 2 min to get a halo 2 game on xbox live.

[ QUOTE ]
depends on what you are talking about. The Single Player in Halo 1 is 10000x better than the unfinished crap that is Halo 2. But the real reason everyone plays Halo 2 now is for the multiplayer which is 10000x better than Halo 1. Sure I miss my 'hang'em high', but everything looks and feels better on halo 2.

a pistol that zooms? nigga please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ogre is reading this with me right now, and we both agree that if you ever imply that we play halo 2 single player ever again, were gonna SIIYP DP style. And assuming that we are both 1000x better than you in halo, we can prove the pistol takes so much more skill than in halo 2 no zoom pistol. EVERY time we get in a pistol dual in halo 1 we would dominate you 3-5 shots. In halo 2 on the other hand, you would come close alot because the skill cap is so low. nigga please.

[ QUOTE ]
With the weapons update, as well as the new levels, and new matchmaking games, Halo 2 multi kills Halo 1, and its not even close at all. Before it was mildly close.

[/ QUOTE ]

first of all, we both multi kill you. and the new levels are garbage. you clearly dont play with anyone good enough to exploit the tremendous flaws in the new maps. if we ever get this OOT game going, your going to hate the maps because we will abuse your team by exploiting the flaws.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the autoaim is too strong in halo 2. You can really tell how good a player is by forcing him to use a br instead of smg's

[/ QUOTE ]what? The BR is way better than the SMG's. You can tell how smart someone is by whether or not they use the BR.

[/ QUOTE ]

BR takes more skill and is better. If a BR comes up to an SMG, BR will win if he has any skill whatsoever. So your both right about it being smart to use it and it taking more skill, but for some reason you dont play MLG style with BR start. Hmmmmmmmmm, seems fishy to me...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you think Halo 2 took nearly as much skill as Halo 1 in a heads-up match, you are smoking crack. Halo 2 is a team based game and I respect that, but for raw FPS skill, Halo 1 is a very underrated game and way more hardcore than Halo 2.

[/ QUOTE ]I can agree with this, although, how often do you play Rumble Pit?

[/ QUOTE ]

RUMBLE PIT IN BISGUSTING. Its a massive dual SMG FFA and it shows the least amount of skill of all the other matchmaking settings (not counting Big Team Battle because if you were even thinking about saying so, slit your wrists). Try getting you and 7 other friends in a party and play team slayer on a small map with BR start and the best player will ALWAYS prevail.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how often do you play Rumble Pit?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I remember correctly, Buster barely ever played Rumble Pit.
Vetman had (he may still) crazy/scary stats in RP.

EDIT-

Also, I suspect the weapons changes since the last time I played will significantly alter how I play that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buster is smart. Vetman on the other hand is not.
get Vetman in a party with me and Ogre (who by the way hasn't played in about 6 months, or taken the game seriously after the 2nd week it came out) and we will rape him in his fache.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
now that all the halo players are here lets discuss an old thread. "Quitting halo 2" I said it wasnt anything compared to halo 1. Riskwise and TSC disagreed. Now that a few months have passed lets see what riskwise has to think about H1>H2. In the short term you guys won because all the fish on this forum agreed with you about how sweet halo 2 was. now in the long run you realize you were wrong. halo 2 sucks

[/ QUOTE ]

wrong, i was simply debating the skill points in halo 2 like dual pistols and BR pre-patch. I would play halo 1 over halo 2 anyday, the problem is, it takes half a day to organize a 2 hour lan of halo 1 and it takes 2 min to get a halo 2 game on xbox live.

[ QUOTE ]
depends on what you are talking about. The Single Player in Halo 1 is 10000x better than the unfinished crap that is Halo 2. But the real reason everyone plays Halo 2 now is for the multiplayer which is 10000x better than Halo 1. Sure I miss my 'hang'em high', but everything looks and feels better on halo 2.

a pistol that zooms? nigga please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ogre is reading this with me right now, and we both agree that if you ever imply that we play halo 2 single player ever again, were gonna SIIYP DP style. And assuming that we are both 1000x better than you in halo, we can prove the pistol takes so much more skill than in halo 2 no zoom pistol. EVERY time we get in a pistol dual in halo 1 we would dominate you 3-5 shots. In halo 2 on the other hand, you would come close alot because the skill cap is so low. nigga please.

[ QUOTE ]
With the weapons update, as well as the new levels, and new matchmaking games, Halo 2 multi kills Halo 1, and its not even close at all. Before it was mildly close.

[/ QUOTE ]

first of all, we both multi kill you. and the new levels are garbage. you clearly dont play with anyone good enough to exploit the tremendous flaws in the new maps. if we ever get this OOT game going, your going to hate the maps because we will abuse your team by exploiting the flaws.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the autoaim is too strong in halo 2. You can really tell how good a player is by forcing him to use a br instead of smg's

[/ QUOTE ]what? The BR is way better than the SMG's. You can tell how smart someone is by whether or not they use the BR.

[/ QUOTE ]

BR takes more skill and is better. If a BR comes up to an SMG, BR will win if he has any skill whatsoever. So your both right about it being smart to use it and it taking more skill, but for some reason you dont play MLG style with BR start. Hmmmmmmmmm, seems fishy to me...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you think Halo 2 took nearly as much skill as Halo 1 in a heads-up match, you are smoking crack. Halo 2 is a team based game and I respect that, but for raw FPS skill, Halo 1 is a very underrated game and way more hardcore than Halo 2.

[/ QUOTE ]I can agree with this, although, how often do you play Rumble Pit?

[/ QUOTE ]

RUMBLE PIT IN BISGUSTING. Its a massive dual SMG FFA and it shows the least amount of skill of all the other matchmaking settings (not counting Big Team Battle because if you were even thinking about saying so, slit your wrists). Try getting you and 7 other friends in a party and play team slayer on a small map with BR start and the best player will ALWAYS prevail.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how often do you play Rumble Pit?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I remember correctly, Buster barely ever played Rumble Pit.
Vetman had (he may still) crazy/scary stats in RP.

EDIT-

Also, I suspect the weapons changes since the last time I played will significantly alter how I play that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

get Vetman in a party with me and Ogre (who by the way hasn't played in about 6 months, or taken the game seriously after the 2nd week it came out) and we will rape him in his fache.

[/ QUOTE ]

true dat.
no wonder you have so little posts.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So... Let me get this straight.
You take all of this way too seriously.

That just about sums it up, right?
I'm reminded of why I stopped playing in the first place.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i havent played for like 3 weeks, i just cant stand retards debating a quality game.

EDIT: that was riskwise who posted this, but if it was me, i havn't played for like 6 months. looks like you play this game more than us, and you still = garb masta flex.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm reminded of why I stopped playing in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped playing because it just wasn't that fun.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true dat.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was part of it for me, too.
But one of the other main reasons I quit was that all the people who play take the game far too seriously. It happened with CS, too.

I could stand it a little more in CS, though.
That game was a lot of fun.
Old 08-03-2005, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you still = garb masta flex.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW.