Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-28-2005, 02:55 PM

Default Re: My girlfriend was drugged

wes,

I met gonores once when at the wynn months ago. TT, NLSoldier, Bugstud and others were in attendance. Lets just the say the "very distinctive character" line is him being modest. I seem to remember a rather loud "this is definitely not a triple vodka redbull!!"....he then hands her a pile of $1 chips (had to be at least $20-$30) and goes back to playing 4-8 crazy pineapple with his wynn card permanently plastered to his forehead [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2005, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should think about going to a local TV channel or newspaper with the story, especially since you have hard evidence. The negative publicity should be enough to shut down the bar and scare other bars to crack down on the riffraff that work/go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd start by approaching the owner of the bar with a copy of the hospital report.

"Um, you have a problem you need to help us fix. Or we can get a reporter to help us fix it."

Think a bar owner wouldn't go Joe Pesci on this guy to avoid negative publicity and a ruined business?
Old 12-28-2005, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys who drug women and rape them should be drugged and left in the prison yard on the first day of their sentence.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree

[/ QUOTE ]

The videotapes should be sent to Fox News and all their family members.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys who drug women and rape them should be drugged and left in the prison yard on the first day of their sentence.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

blarg,

are you going to do a "10,000th post"? if so i'm getting the popcorn ready and freeing up that night...
Old 12-28-2005, 07:36 PM

He might go Joe Pesci on you, too.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:37 PM

nm
Old 12-28-2005, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You should think about going to a local TV channel or newspaper with the story, especially since you have hard evidence. The negative publicity should be enough to shut down the bar and scare other bars to crack down on the riffraff that work/go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd start by approaching the owner of the bar with a copy of the hospital report.

"Um, you have a problem you need to help us fix. Or we can get a reporter to help us fix it."

Think a bar owner wouldn't go Joe Pesci on this guy to avoid negative publicity and a ruined business?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that htis is easily the best answer in this thread.
Old 12-28-2005, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

blarg,

are you going to do a "10,000th post"? if so i'm getting the popcorn ready and freeing up that night...

[/ QUOTE ]

blarg is too good a poster to do that
Old 12-28-2005, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that htis is easily the best answer in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

why would the bar owner care? Its not like hes responsible for it. Also no news channell is going to give a rats ass unless you can prove its happened there more than once.

Also, the vast majority of podunk small towns, dont have their own local news station, they just pick up the broadcasts of the bigger near by city...that bigger city couldnt give two [censored] about some podunk small town "a girl gets roofied at a bar" story...if the town is lucky, the weatherman at the big station spends 4 seconds telling them what their weather is going to be like on tuesday

your best bet would be the local newspaper, but again, it wont matter cuz its prolly the only bar there, and its not going to keep people away, all its going to do is bring unwanted attention to OPs girlfriend.

A life lesson was learned, chalk one up to experience, and move on
Old 12-28-2005, 08:08 PM

shhhhhhh! _I_ know that but he might temporarily forget and you KNOW it'd be good [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]