Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-28-2005, 02:54 AM

Default Re: Tapping married women

[ QUOTE ]
I made out with a woman who turned out to be married at a company function.

It turned out that my manager was watching. And his manager.

When she told me she was married, I walked away, cause I've been cheated on and don't want to ever be that guy. So, uh, overall I'd give the experience a B+.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back. Awesome post.
Old 12-28-2005, 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who knowingly hooks up with a married woman is a scumbag

[/ QUOTE ]

What if you have done everything but incertion and she spills the news as you are about to stick it in? Do you stop or continue?
Old 12-28-2005, 04:34 AM

very -EV...especially when you are friends with the guy.
Old 12-28-2005, 05:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm....It take two to Tango in my opinion....

The only one I can think of off the top of my head was :

I was in Majorca on a football tour..There was a hen party staying in the same hotel as us....

I ended up at 5am chatting to one of the women, She was telling me about her kids (3 yrs & 18 months)....She was coming onto me....She told me that the only man she had ever been with was her husband (She had been married to him 14 years & she was 32)....That about sealed it for me....I didn't [censored] her....Did everything but nail her....Although she was begging me to !

I am a scumbag..????...I reckon 50% of all the girls I have hooked up with in my life have had a boyfriend....Several have been engaged...and some have been living with their boyfriends....

So am I a scumbag......Nope.....Lifes too short to worry about what people think about me...I just go with the flow and if that means mowing someone elses lawn then I'll live with the consequences....

Regards

Vavavoom
Old 12-28-2005, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
-EV

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless they're poly and you're open about it.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm....It take two to Tango in my opinion....

The only one I can think of off the top of my head was :

I was in Majorca on a football tour..There was a hen party staying in the same hotel as us....

I ended up at 5am chatting to one of the women, She was telling me about her kids (3 yrs & 18 months)....She was coming onto me....She told me that the only man she had ever been with was her husband (She had been married to him 14 years & she was 32)....That about sealed it for me....I didn't [censored] her....Did everything but nail her....Although she was begging me to !

I am a scumbag..????...I reckon 50% of all the girls I have hooked up with in my life have had a boyfriend....Several have been engaged...and some have been living with their boyfriends....

So am I a scumbag......Nope.....Lifes too short to worry about what people think about me...I just go with the flow and if that means mowing someone elses lawn then I'll live with the consequences....

Regards

Vavavoom

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, you aren't a scumbag, your a pimp baby! WTG!
Old 12-28-2005, 06:45 AM

The line between scumbag and pimp seems thin. Sorta like beauty its in the eye of beholder.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:49 AM

Listen, it isn't like he is going around looking for married and non-single women and trying to have sex with them. Most of the time they are probably just really upset with their relationship or just permiscuous girls perhaps and are out on the town.

I am not even considering the fact that the women he is talking about have relationships. That is a problem they have and need to deal with. And I do not think you should knowingly go out with someone in a relationship unless you both love eachother in which case the girl should break up with the old mate.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The line between scumbag and pimp seems thin. Sorta like beauty its in the eye of beholder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Morality is in the eye of the beholder, then.

Truth is, most of us have our "on paper" values, and maybe we even believe in them really strongly as long as it's all just on paper. But in real life, when we're actually tested, those often go flying right out the window and way over the bleachers. Home run!
Old 12-28-2005, 07:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Morality is in the eye of the beholder, then.

Truth is, most of us have our "on paper" values, and maybe we even believe in them really strongly as long as it's all just on paper. But in real life, when we're actually tested, those often go flying right out the window and way over the bleachers. Home run!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed