Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-08-2005, 07:06 AM

Default qualifying for party VIP bonus

Hello,
as many people here I used to play the 6max games on the skins until the split. After the split, I decided to sit tight and see what would happen with regards to rakeback on party. After a lot of to-ing and fro-ing, my affiliate informed me he would not be doing rakeback on party, so I began playing last month on party with no rakeback deal. I figured this would probably be the same for most people, and overall would be no bad thing - less slightly losing players playing for rakeback, more money for party to give out in bonuses, VIP bonus could make up for most of rakeback.
I primarily played on other sites last month so only put in about 3500 hands of 5/10 6max on party, and have played about 6000 more so far this month.
I emailed party at the vip@ address to request info about the VIP promotion, however I've been told I don't quality for this.
Whats my best bet at this stage? just wait again and carry on playing hoping that they will notice me at the end of this month (when my monthly total should be around 25-30k hands)? Email them again saying I can play this many?
This is pretty annoying as I seem to have come out of this about as bad as I could - I initially waited for the rakeback situation to clear, thus missing out on very profitable games then, and ended up with no RB deal, and no bonus deal to make up for it either.

Thanks for any advice.

EDIT: I am not looking for any offers for a RB deal. I know they're available, but I have no desire for one.
Old 12-08-2005, 07:18 AM

Default Re: qualifying for party VIP bonus

If you play 30k hands of 5/10 6max this month and email them letting them know that you will not continue playing if you dont get a VIP offer I cant immagine they wont comply. Then again party does a lot of things that I would never immagine.

FWIW my rep told me to remain a member I had to play a minimum of 4k raked hands/month.
Old 12-08-2005, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been told I don't quality for this.
Whats my best bet at this stage?

[/ QUOTE ]I believe that the only requirement to get a VIP offer is to generate at least $1000 in rake. Also, it is best to set your first goal low enough so you reach it, then you will get 100% of their offer and the goal and offer will be increased the following month.
Old 12-08-2005, 09:44 PM

That $1000 figure appears to be correct as i was told i had to play in excess of 500 $22 sngs in a month to be able to get a VIP offer. But maybe it is just me.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:47 PM

I generate about 8000 in rake a month and still haven't gotten an offer.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you play 30k hands of 5/10 6max this month and email them letting them know that you will not continue playing if you dont get a VIP offer I cant immagine they wont comply.

[/ QUOTE ]You know, you really don't have to threaten them with leaving to get on the VIP plan. All it takes is emailing the right department and requestiong it.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:26 AM

thanks for the responses all.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You know, you really don't have to threaten them with leaving to get on the VIP plan. All it takes is emailing the right department and requestiong it.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is what I did, and it looks like I may actually get an offer.