Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-01-2005, 08:04 AM

Default Problem with Absolute cash out

I cashed out some funds on this past Sat. and I still have not received my cash out. I have emailed Absolute 3 times since and I have not received any responses from them. What should I do?
Old 12-01-2005, 12:52 PM

Default Re: Problem with Absolute cash out

I've cashed out 3 or 4 times. Took about 48 hours each time. Odd that you've recevied no response. I'd try emailing the room manager direct if theres a email add listed for him.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:25 PM

I made my first cash out there on Tuesday. I had just joined a week or so before and it took me a while to work off that 200% sign up bonus.

I had made my first deposit using my Visa debit card with customer service but when I went to cash out I only had the choice of Neteller or Firepay so I went ahead and found my husband's neteller info and entered his Neteller number. I then e-mailed cashier@absolute to ask them if I did it correctly. Within an hour I received a standard type "your cashout is in process" e-mail with my husband's name in the e-mail which I thought was weird because the Absolute account is in my name. A few minutes later I got another e-mail replying to mine saying that they no longer return funds back to credit cards and that I had done the cashout correctly. I thought I might run into trouble getting it but late last night I checked and there it was in Neteller, so less than the 48 hours.

Now my husband can't wait to get his grubby little hands on it to get more gravel for the driveway, hahaha!! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

It certainly wouldn't hurt to e-mail them and simply ask if you made the withdraw correctly.

S&SGW
Old 12-01-2005, 01:33 PM

I deposited 50 the other day and cashed out 100 last night. Money was there this morning.