Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-24-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Martin Poker 100% bonus: Anyone tried it?

Neteller is an option, just go to the account page on the website. They will charge you a 2% fee for Neteller transactions though.

I think you could do it at $50 NL, but you'll have to play a lot of hands. The pot needs to be 7 Euro to get a VIP point. As was mentioned earlier, this site is mostly Scandinavians, and they play very aggressively. So I would think there would be a larger pot size avg than normal.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:01 AM

when I first started playing at the B2B network i took so many bad beats from guys with crappy hands that turned to gold. Big adjustment to play here. Oncce I got a handle on it, then I made quite a bit. Then you can hit all of the sites on that network and go back after the same players you beat before. You have a different name since you are on another one of their sites but the guy keeps playing at the same site because he is an idiot.
Old 11-25-2005, 02:27 AM

Can someone give me an estimate of how long it would take to clear the entire bonus 4 tabling .5/1 limit - full ring

Thanks
Old 11-25-2005, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone give me an estimate of how long it would take to clear the entire bonus 4 tabling .5/1 limit - full ring

[/ QUOTE ]

You essentially couldn't, as there are almost never 4 full ring tabels at that limit. Sometimes there is only one.

As I stated earlier, mostly shorthanded and mostly NL and PL games.

Also, less than half of the hands at that limit that get raked would be raked more than .30 Euros.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:37 AM

50 Euro NL would be no problem.
Over half the hands should be raked enough to count, as the players are very aggressive.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:20 PM

I've been slowly chipping away at this site. Have 1400 hands to go. Basically I play 1 or 2 tables of full ring 1/2 while I play on other sites.

There are some solid players here but there are often a few idiots. I had one Swede basically chip dump to me last night for no reason.
Old 11-28-2005, 04:03 PM

How do you know if you got the bonus?? I have 600 vip points right now but figured that I have to know that I am working towards a bonus before I play more.