Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 07:11 AM

Default PS 2 - 5 table SnGs

I started playing in some of these to work on some bigger tourney skills. Im sure that someone has asked this before but im not having much luck. But whats the normal ROI for these things and are they really worth playing to learn some better MTT tourneys. Any links anyone has about this would be helpful
Old 10-13-2005, 07:30 AM

Default Re: PS 2 - 5 table SnGs

What level? For 10's it's about 40% ROI at 18 seaters, and anywhere from 60%+ROI for 45 seaters.

Mack
Old 10-13-2005, 07:42 AM

Default Re: PS 2 - 5 table SnGs

Yea i was messing around with the 10s some 18 and 45 seaters. what should the ITM be. I think that these have helped me with later round play in the bigger tourneys. I have always struggled keeping my stack big when the blinds get big. So i have used these to work on my aggression and blind stealing since the blinds get bigger then in 1 table SnGs.

From what i have seen alot of people still play these badly and try to win them very early on instead of waiting it out till the later rounds. But then once u get near the money everyone gets really really tight and it comes to a stand still for awhile.