Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2005, 01:23 PM

Default Victor Chandler Poker - The Underraise rule FLAW

An internet poker room I like to play a lot in is Victor Chandler Poker, I started with them as they were the first room to support Switch card deposits and withdrawals, very handy for the UK players. I am very used to their software and find it to be the best graphically and even the best for ease of use around. Their 24 hour support is also excellent but recently I have come across a fairly major flaw in their programming.

The underraise rule as I'm sure everyone understands is to protect a players from a reraise after someone has underraised all in. However see the case below:

Player A has $100, Player B has $100, and Player C has $50.

Player A raises $10, and Player B reraises to $40, Player C moves all in for $50,

Here the underraise rule comes into effect, but on VC Poker it is preventing Player A from reraising although he has a legitamate reraise after Player B's full raise.

VC's support team have admitted that I have the rules correct, but their software development team have refused to acknowledge a flaw in the software despite painstaking explanations from myself.

I would like to hear anyone elses experience on VC Poker or any other affiliate site of the Apex network.

I'd also like to hear whether people think that the overall EV value will be affected negatively by this misprogramming or whether it can be used to the knowledgable players advantage.