Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 08:26 PM

Default What does this girl want?? (+NSFW pics)

Okay, I'm a junior, this girl is a freshmen. She's in my spanish class. But anyways, on to the problem.

Beginning of the year, I started talking to her, she was pretty cool. One day(in the middle of class) she saw me with my cell phone out and said "Hey, give me your number" I said "No, put your number in here" and I handed her the phone. She put her number in there, under "Lindsey My Love"([img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img])

So, I keep talking to her during class, and I text her every once in a while. After a while, I sent her a text(nothing out of the ordinary in the message) she never responded. So, I sent her a message that said "Why aren't you texting me back? Guess we aren't friends anymore"

She texts me back and says "Stop texting me, or I'll throw up on you, I'm sick"(paraphrased) Then later she tells me she was kidding about that.

(more to read, take a quick break with this picture)

Things go on normally, then one night my friend steals my phone from me and calls her. He talks to her for like a minute and hangs up. She immediately calls back and puts some guy on the phone, who says "This is Lindsey, don't call me"(even though it was obviously a guy... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img])

So I'm pissed at my friend, but whatever. I kind of ignore her for a few days, then we start talking again. Then about two weeks after the first phone call, the same "friend" calls her up again and says "Hey we're bowling, Dave wants you to come with us"(Even though I knew she was hanging out with her friends) Then my friend gives me the phone and she starts flipping out "DAVID, quit calling me, you're a stalker!" I just hang up because she's being stupid.

Again, I just kind of ignore her again, until she starts talking to me again. Then we start talking online and one night I'm talking to her when she starts saying stuff like "You're gay, quit talking to me. Never talk to me again" So, I stop talking to her for about a week until she comes up to me after class and starts talking to me. I said "Hey, I thought we weren't friends anymore"(in a joking tone) She's like "Fine, whatever"

We talk a little bit in class, but I don't text her/talk to her online anymore, because I'm basically sick of her acting like this. Then on thursday I missed school and she texted me, saying "Hey, where were you today? Huh?"

So basically, I'm very confused as to whether or not this girl is just being a little bitch, what her intentions are, basically the whole situation baffles me. Anyobdy have experience with this kind of thing? What do I do? Ignore her? Ask her out? Go out with other girls, make her jealous, and THEN ask her out?

Thanks.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:29 PM

Default Re: What does this girl want?? (+NSFW pics)

pics = excellent

i have a special place in my heart for latin women

now what was your questions???
Old 12-11-2005, 08:31 PM

Seems to me that you reall are a stalker.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:31 PM

The girl in the pictures is Lucia Tovar, she's extremely hot.

Basically I don't know what to do regarding this situation (says she doesn't want to talk to me, then acts friendly, then doesn't talk to me, then is friendly, etc.)
Old 12-11-2005, 08:32 PM

WOW on those pics. like holy hell, that top one is something else.

Oh, and said girl you are talking about, uhhh she doesn't like you man. like at all.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems to me that you reall are a stalker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why? Because I texted her a few times, and my friend caller her twice? Even though she gave me the number, that makes me a stalker?
Old 12-11-2005, 08:33 PM

When nobody is looking, punch her in her big fat mouth.

She sounds like a bitch. Fuggedaboutit.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The girl in the pictures is Lucia Tovar, she's extremely hot.

Basically I don't know what to do regarding this situation (says she doesn't want to talk to me, then acts friendly, then doesn't talk to me, then is friendly, etc.)

[/ QUOTE ]

She's running a push/pull manipulation game on you. She's a coniving bitch and you are playing into her attention whore hands. Just Next her, there are lots of girls in college and you don't need to be wasting time on this one.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:35 PM

you need to call her out on her bitchy ways and then ignore her. next time she tries to be nice to tell her to stop wasting your time.
Old 12-11-2005, 08:36 PM

Is there a question in this thread? I really don't think there can be, because you would be a f'ing idiot to think anything other than this girl is a psycho who you want nothing to do with.